UX/UI Web Designer
Company: Base-2 Solutions, LLC
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Required Security Clearance: Top Secret/SCI City: Arnold
State/Territory: Missouri Travel: None Potential for Teleworking:
No Schedule: Full Time DoD 8570 IAT Requirement: None DoD 8570 IAM
Requirement: None DoD 8570 IASAE Requirement: None DoD CSSP
Requirement: None This is a Mission Essential position to provide
support for non-core hours (weekends, after hours, holidays) in the
event of a crisis or event requiring an immediate response or
action. The contractor shall provide services to develop and
oversee execution of a digital strategy based on relevant user
experience principles and NGA user needs in order to maximize
digital solutions and increase user engagement on the NGA's
external facing customer websites. - Job Description
- Development of a strategic social media marketing plan.
- Develop creative and efficient ways to ensure technical
development team members develop backlog items in a way that
connects with customers and maximizes engagement.
- Research and recommend a wide range of content forms, including
video, text, still imagery, animation, live action and other
content forms that best utilize the technology available on any
given social media/digital platform.
- Provide thought leadership on ways to reach and gain attention
of target audiences.
- Track and measure analytics and effectiveness of online web
- Conduct design evaluations for NGA's web enterprises to enable
the build out of respective web designs to enhance the user
- Work with team members to evaluate ideas and concepts, assist
with making critical decisions affecting the user experience, and
incorporate social media marketing techniques. Required Skills
- Demonstrated experience in a role involving Digital Strategy,
Content Strategy or User Experience Design.
- Demonstrated experience in designing products for front-end
development and web applications.
- Demonstrated experience designing user-centered, web-based
products (from concept to execution-including those for desktop,
web, and mobile devices).
- Demonstrated experience creating, editing, organizing, and
storing digital file formats (e.g. tiff, gif, png, pdf, jpg, svg,
html, css). Desired Skills
- Minimum of 2 years' experience managing strategy or
transformation engagements for Federal and Commercial
- Minimum of 1 year experience in Agile Software Development
- Minimum of 1 year experience researching, understanding, and/or
implementing best practices for web accessibility, usability,
and/or technical implementation.
- Minimum of 1 year experience applying visual media design
principles, theory, practices, user-centered web design principles
and UX processes. - - - Our -Pay & Benefits Include Compensation
- Above Market Pay
- Up to $10,000 for Referral Bonuses
- Additional Bonuses for -Exceptional Performance and -Assisting
with Business Development and Company Growth Health
- 100% Paid Premiums for Health Insurance. Choose from over 60
gold-level medical plans from Aetna, CareFirst BCBS, Kaiser and
UnitedHealthcare. Choose from PPO, EPO, POS, HMO, and
HSA-compatible plans with Health Savings Account and Flexible
Spending Account Options.
- 100% Paid Premiums for Dental Insurance
- 100% Paid Premiums for Vision Insurance Income Protection
- 100% Paid Premiums for Short-Term Disability
- 100% Paid Premiums for Long-Term Disability
- 100% Paid Premiums for Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- 100% Paid Premiums for Basic Term Life Insurance Retirement
- 8% Company Contribution to 401k with Immediate Vesting of
Contributions and Pre-Tax and Roth Options Leave
- Up to 25 Days of Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 11 Days of Paid Floating Holidays Work-Life Balance
- Flexible Work Schedules including Flex Time and Compressed Work
- Remote Work including Partial or Fully Remote.
Keywords: Base-2 Solutions, LLC, Springfield , UX/UI Web Designer, IT / Software / Systems , Arnold, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!