Youth and Family Support Specialist 1695776
Company: Camelot Care Center of IL
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Youth and Family Support Specialist
Looking to do meaningful work helping others in the community as a
Youth and Family Support Specialist?
Camelot Care Centers, part of Pathways one of the largest national
providers of accessible, outcome-based behavioral and mental health
services, is in search of a compassionate, caring, growth-minded
Youth and Family Support Specialist.
For your passion and dedication as a Youth and Family Support
Specialist, we offer paid training, career advancement
opportunities, medical/dental/vision, PTO, paid holidays, and much,
much more (read below)! We realize that your growth is paramount to
our continued reputation of quality and service excellence, so we
are ready to invest in YOU from day one!
About your Role: Works with families of children with a severe
emotional disturbance by facilitating a planning process that is
family centered, community oriented, strengths-based and highly
individualized. Spends approx. 85% or more of time independently
providing direct service and related duties such as counseling,
mentoring, linkage and referral services as delineated on the
treatment plan with assigned children and families.
Does the Following Apply to You?
- Minimum bachelor's degree in social work, sociology, psychology
or other human service related field. Will consider highly
- Experience working with and/or awareness of unique needs of
- Strong communication skills
- Previous mentor experience desired
- Excellent planning, organizing and writing skills
- Knowledge of local resources for educational/vocational,
recreational resources and for counseling/therapy for youth
- Understanding of and experience working with the various faith
traditions within the community
- Must have an insured vehicle, excellent driving record, and
valid State Drivers License (In good standing). Perks for working
Full time at Pathways :
- 401 K Plan, Medical, Dental, Vision plans
- Paid Vacation days that increase with tenure after the first
- Separate Paid Sick leave that rolls over each year
- Paid Holidays
- Opportunities for advancement in our national company! As we
grow, you grow with us!
- Employee Assistance Program
- Perks @ Pathways (student loan refinancing, pet insurance,
Verizon wireless discount, movie, hotel, concert and sporting event
If you're #readytowork Camelot Care Centers is #readytohire!
Not the job youre looking for? Camelot Care Centers has a variety
of positions in various locations; please go to
To Learn More About Us: Pathways @ Camelot Care Centers @
Pathways is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to
diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender,
national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity,
disability, veteran status or any other protected characteristic.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected
veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
By submitting your interest in this job, you agree to receive text
notifications with additional steps to complete your job
application. You will receive up to 6 messages from the number
"63879". Message & data rates may apply. Please refer to our
Keywords: Camelot Care Center of IL, Springfield , Youth and Family Support Specialist 1695776, IT / Software / Systems , Springfield, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!