Company: Simutronics Corp.
Location: Maryland Heights
Posted on: June 26, 2022
Simutronics Corp. is currently seeking a System Administrator to
join their team in St. Louis, MO. This position requires experience
in administration of Windows and Linux systems.The ideal candidate
will have a thorough understanding of administration of Linux
servers, as well as Windows Server and Windows workstations, in
accordance with PCI compliance standards. They should also be
interested in learning to manage proprietary systems to which they
have not been previously exposed.Job Responsibilities
- Build, Maintain, troubleshoot and administer computers, servers
and related computing environments in multiple locations, including
computer hardware, systems software, applications software, and
related network devices.
- Perform data backups and disaster recovery operations.
- Plan, coordinate, and implement network security measures in
order to protect data, software, and hardware.
- Monitor network and system performance.
- Coordinate with vendors and with company personnel in order to
- Oncall 24/7 for emergencies with team coordinated time
- Experience with Debian, Ubuntu and CentOS, Windows Server and
- Experience with virtualization technologies including
- Knowledge of web servers including IIS, Apache and Nginx
- Ability to easily adapt and learn on demand both new and old
tech quickly via the magic of google combined and your years of
- Able to triage and manage concurrent high-priority
tasksSimutronics (a Stillfront Group studio) has been developing
computer and mobile games for over 32 years. We feature a unique
Results Only Work Environment (ROWE) that provides an ideal
home/work life balance.
Keywords: Simutronics Corp., Springfield , System Administrator, IT / Software / Systems , Maryland Heights, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!