Senior Enterprise Mobile Architect
Company: EDWARD JONES
Posted on: January 16, 2022
At Edward Jones, we help clients achieve their serious,
long-term financial goals by understanding their needs and
implementing tailored solutions. To ensure a personal client
experience, we have located our 14,000+ branch offices where our
more than 7 million clients live and work.
A typical branch office has one financial advisor who meets with
clients face-to-face and one branch office administrator who
enhances the team's ability to build deep relationships with
clients. Headquarters associates in St. Louis and Tempe provide
support and expertise to help U.S. and Canada branch teams deliver
an ideal client experience. Edward Jones currently has more branch
offices than any other financial services firm, and we continue to
grow to meet the needs of long-term individual investors.
- Develop and maintain mobile build and delivery pipeline
- Help evaluate and integrate mobile specific vendor solutions to
support product teams
- Develop and maintain push notification services
- Participate in mobile app release planning
- Distribute mobile applications via MDM
- Coach product teams on DevOps
- Maintain the mobile development environment
- Publish customer facing mobile apps to App/Google Play
- Responsible for app provisioning profiles and certificates
- Create architect diagrams for mobile applications and
- Maintain build stack configuration
- Triage issues rapidly for build issues encountered by product
What You'll Need
- BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in software development.
- Minimum 2 years of experience developing and delivering mobile
- Detailed understanding of system development methodologies and
processes within Information Systems.
- Knowledge and Experience with Agile Methodologies
- Proven working experience using Swift, Apple Xcode, various
Apple Frameworks (UIKit, CocoaTouch, CoreData, SwiftKit, etc).
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape,
architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Experience with REST APIs and JSON data structures.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the
ability to explain technical issues and their implications for
projects and business decisions.Preferred
- 8+ years of progressive IT development experience.
- 5+ experience in hands-on software development.
- 5+ years experience with DevOps with mobile preferred.
- 3+ years of releasing mobile applications.
- FORTUNE 2020 - Edward Jones was named No. 7 on the 2020 FORTUNE
100 Best Companies to Work For - list.
- From FORTUNE -2020 FORTUNE Media IP Limited. All rights
reserved. Used under license. FORTUNE and FORTUNE 100 Best
Companies to Work For are registered trademarks of Fortune Media IP
Limited and are used under license. FORTUNE and Fortune Media IP
Limited are not affiliated with, and do not endorse products or
services of, Edward Jones Investments.
- Edward Jones Ranked No. 6 of the 100 best workplaces for
millennials by Great Place to Work and FORTUNE Magazine.
- 2020 Corporate Equality Index - Edward Jones joins the ranks of
680 major U.S businesses that received top marks in the HRC
Foundations 18th Annual Scorecard on LBGTQ Workplace Equality
- Edward Jones named a top company for training, ranking No. 25
on Training magazine's 2020 Training Top 125 list - the highest
ranking among the financial-services industry!
- Financial services firm Edward Jones has been named one of the
2019 Best Workplaces for Parents by Great Place to Work and FORTUNE
magazine. The firm ranked No. 5 on the list of 50 companies, up two
spots from last year.
- The Best Workplaces for Parents list is one of a series of
rankings by Great Place to Work and FORTUNE based on employee
feedback from Great Place to Work-Certified - organizations. Edward
Jones ranked No. 7 on the FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work for in
2019 list, the firm 's 20th appearance on the list. The firm also
was ranked the No. 1 Best Workplace in Financial Services &
Insurance and the No. 6 Best Workplace for Millennials by Great
Place to Work and FORTUNE. Edward Jones does not discriminate on
the basis of race, color, gender, religion, national origin, age,
disability, sexual orientation, pregnancy, veteran status, genetic
information or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.At
Edward Jones, we value and respect our associates and their
contributions, and we recognize individual efforts through a
rewards program that promotes a long-term career, financial
security and well-being. to learn more about our total compensation
approach, which in addition to base salary, typically includes
benefits, bonuses and profit sharing. The salary range for this
role is based on national data and actual pay is based on skills,
experience, education, and other relevant factors for a potential
Salary: $126903 - $216079
Keywords: EDWARD JONES, Springfield , Senior Enterprise Mobile Architect, IT / Software / Systems , Alton, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!