Sr Peoplesoft Java Programmer Analyst, IS
Company: EDWARD JONES
Posted on: November 22, 2021
At Edward Jones, we help clients achieve their serious,
long-term financial goals by understanding their needs and
implementing tailored solutions. To ensure a personal client
experience, we have located our 14,000+ branch offices where our
more than 7 million clients live and work.
A typical branch office has one financial advisor who meets with
clients face-to-face and one branch office administrator who
enhances the team's ability to build deep relationships with
clients. Headquarters associates in St. Louis and Tempe provide
support and expertise to help U.S. and Canada branch teams deliver
an ideal client experience. Edward Jones currently has more branch
offices than any other financial services firm, and we continue to
grow to meet the needs of long-term individual investors.
Technology HR Support -Java Full- Stack Developer
The Technology HR support team works with many systems and
applications. The primary functions of the team are to support and
improving HR-based applications and applicant tracking. This team
provides technical leadership, development, support, enhancements,
and projects for the HR systems and vendor applications area.
What You'll Do
- Duties include providing high-quality solutions by coding,
testing, debugging, documenting and maintaining programs.
Developing and modifying moderately complex information systems
involving most phases of systems analysis and programming.
- Analyze, code, test, and document programs and
- Provide program and system-level estimates.
- Conduct code walkthroughs to assure the quality of programs
developed by other associates.
- Provide system support.
- Participate in the team--s on-call support rotation What
projects you'll have an immediate impact on
- Modernization of existing applications to be rewritten in
modern technology languages
- Systems and applications utilizing the following technology:
Java, JEE, JSP, Spring, Spring Boot (Microservices), Rest Services,
- Modernizing our Legacy Platform: Java Servlets, ETL, Mainframe.
What you'll need...
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information
Systems, Management Information Systems or related field
- Open System development skills such as Java, JEE, JSP, Spring,
HTML, and XML are required.
- Knowledge and experience with any of the following technologies
- A minimum of five (5) years of Java development experience
along with good analysis and trouble-shooting skills are
- Knowledge of PeopleSoft is a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the
ability to explain complex technical issues in business terms.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to design, develop, test, document and implement
quality software within targeted time frames.
- Experience or training in the AGILE project management
methodology is a plus
- Experience with JIRA is a plus
- Working with vendors and other integrations is a plus
- FORTUNE 2020 -- Edward Jones was named No. 7 on the 2020
FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For-- list.
- From FORTUNE --2020 FORTUNE Media IP Limited. All rights
reserved. Used under license. FORTUNE and FORTUNE 100 Best
Companies to Work For are registered trademarks of Fortune Media IP
Limited and are used under license. FORTUNE and Fortune Media IP
Limited are not affiliated with, and do not endorse products or
services of, Edward Jones Investments.
- Edward Jones Ranked No. 6 of the 100 best workplaces for
millennials by Great Place to Work and FORTUNE Magazine.
- 2020 Corporate Equality Index -- Edward Jones joins the ranks
of 680 major U.S businesses that received top marks in the HRC
Foundations 18th Annual Scorecard on LBGTQ Workplace Equality
- Edward Jones named a top company for training, ranking No. 25
on Training magazine's 2020 Training Top 125 list -- the highest
ranking among the financial-services industry!
- Financial services firm Edward Jones has been named one of the
2019 Best Workplaces for Parents by Great Place to Work and FORTUNE
magazine. The firm ranked No. 5 on the list of 50 companies, up two
spots from last year.
- The Best Workplaces for Parents list is one of a series of
rankings by Great Place to Work and FORTUNE based on employee
feedback from Great Place to Work-Certified-- organizations. Edward
Jones ranked No. 7 on the FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work for in
2019 list, the firm--s 20th appearance on the list. The firm also
was ranked the No. 1 Best Workplace in Financial Services &
Insurance and the No. 6 Best Workplace for Millennials by Great
Place to Work and FORTUNE. Edward Jones does not discriminate on
the basis of race, color, gender, religion, national origin, age,
disability, sexual orientation, pregnancy, veteran status, genetic
information or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
At Edward Jones, we value and respect our associates and their
contributions, and we recognize individual efforts through a
rewards program that promotes a long-term career, financial
security and well-being. Visit our career site to learn more about
our total compensation approach, which in addition to base salary,
typically includes benefits, bonuses and profit sharing. The salary
range for this role is based on national data and actual pay is
based on skills, experience, education, and other relevant factors
for a potential new associate:
Salary: $75962 - $129341
Keywords: EDWARD JONES, Springfield , Sr Peoplesoft Java Programmer Analyst, IS, IT / Software / Systems , Roxana, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!