Lead Java Full Stack Developer - Software Engineer - Medical Products Manufacturing
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Lead Java Full Stack Developer to join leading Medical Products
Manufacturing Company in St. Louis, MO.This Jobot Job is hosted by:
Steve EskovitzAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply
Now" button and sending us your resume.Salary: $130,000 - $160,000
per yearA bit about us:We have an outstanding career opportunity
for a Lead Software Engineer or Lead Java Full Stack Developer to
join a leading, innovated Medical Products Manufacturer located in
the beautiful St. Louis, MO. area. This is a remote position with
occasional visits to St. Louis once travel is safe.Why join us?We
offer an exciting and dynamic work environment along with an area
competitive compensation plan and an amazing benefits package.Job
DetailsResponsibilities:** The Lead Software Engineer will design
and develop software for a system that helps hospitals determine
the correct antibiotics to treat millions of infected patients each
- Work with and mentor developers on a component of the system to
meet your design goals.
- Work with a system architect to define components
responsibilities, plan components evolution, and ensure components
will meet system needs.
- Work with software testers to ensure the system supports both
automated and manual test needs.
- Work with microbiology experts and business analysts to learn
microbiology and balance requirements with technical
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics,
Physics or related scientific discipline, similar technical field
of study, or equivalent practical experience.
- 6+ years of experience in Java Full Stack development.
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and
written English.Expertise needed:
- Java Full Stack Development
- Common open source Java frameworks (Spring, Hibernate,
- OO analysis and design experience including Design
- Automated unit and integration testing
- Agile development practices (test driven development, pair
React, other).Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by
clicking the "Apply Now" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Springfield , Lead Java Full Stack Developer - Software Engineer - Medical Products Manufacturing, IT / Software / Systems , Springfield, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!