DAYTIME LIFEGUARD 15/HR - Arnold, MO
Company: Midwest Pool Management
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Midwest Pool Management is now hiring year-round daytime
lifeguards. We manage swimming pools all over St. Louis and
surrounding areas - we will place you at a facility that is
convenient for you. We are currently staffing indoor year-round
facilities. Please see below for job description and
Full-time opportunities available.
- Daytime lifeguards work varied and flexible hours between 5am
- STARTING PAY IS $15/HOUR
- Daytime lifeguards must work a minimum of 25 hours/week
*All applicants MUST be 15 years or older by the date of their
lifeguard certification class*
- Pool Safety - The first and most important responsibility of
all lifeguards is to promote safety by preventing accidents and
performing a rescue when necessary.
- Complete requirements for the StarGuard Training Program (or
- Recognize areas of potential danger and take steps to reduce
- Be proactive in scanning and attitude
- Professionalism - You represent Midwest Pool Management as well
as the facility you are working at. We expect you to present
yourself in a professional manner at all times, through both your
appearance and attitude. A good work ethic is an important quality,
one in which all employers expect. All staff members must wear the
required company uniform on duty.
- All lifeguards need to be familiar with programs offered at
their assigned facility.
- Swim lessons
- Family Fun Days
- Water Aerobics
- Swim Team
- Treat all patrons with respect and politeness.
- Enforce the pool rules consistently.
- Keep the pool(s) AND surrounding facility clean.
- Know your schedule and arrive to work on time.
Keywords: Midwest Pool Management, Springfield , DAYTIME LIFEGUARD 15/HR - Arnold, MO, Human Resources , Arnold, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!