Human Resources Generalist
Company: The Maschhoffs
Posted on: June 25, 2022
The Maschhoffs is searching for a Bilingual HR Generalist based
out of the Carlyle Illinois area. The HR Generalist is accountable
for providing support and administration to Human Resources
programs in a region, including Talent Acquisition, Talent
Management, Employee Relations, Safety, Performance Management and
Succession Planning. -The role assists in the execution and
development of programs and practices to maintain compliance,
support HR business and foster continuous improvement of the
company culture. Bilingual in English/Spanish is preferred.Job
Duties & Accountabilities
- Work closely with regional managers and employees to build
relationships, solve issues collaboratively, improve employee
morale and increase worker productivity supporting a work
environment that promotes a culture of caring.
- Work as a partner to regional leadership to ensure human
capital problem resolution.
- Administer HR programs and practices within the region ensuring
regulatory compliance and alignment with business initiatives,
including Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Employee
Relations, Safety, Performance Management and Succession
- Partner with regional leaders on application of corporate
policy and practices in accordance with Federal and local laws and
industry recognized best business practices.
- Communicate and administer HR Policies, procedures, products,
services and strategies that balance the needs of the business unit
with employee needs.
- Guide employees, supervisors, managers on policy
- Resolve employee relations issues within scope in accordance
with regulations, and company policy and practice; elevate for next
level support for high risk employee relations issues.
- Provides support through metrics to ensure accuracy in decision
making through data.
- Be the "GO TO" HR professional for a region, ensuring
coordination of all HR functions in the region and central HR
Specialty groups that supports the company culture.Minimum
QualificationsEducationBachelor's degree in HR, Business
Administration, or related field preferred. - - - - - -
-Experience2 Years of successful HR experience in a Coordinator or
related role required.Bilingual in English/Spanish is
preferred.Knowledge, Skills and Abilities1) - - - - - - - - - -
- Human Resource principles, practices, and procedures
- Federal, state and local laws, rules and/or regulations
affecting Human Resources administration
- MS Office Applications -2) - - - - - - -Skill in:
- Clear and concise written, verbal and presentation skills3) - -
- - - - - -Ability to:
- Influence managers and employees while establishing and
maintaining collaborative partnerships
- Work in a fast-paced, dynamic business environment with some
- Drive projects to successful completion
- Evaluate, analyze and resolve complex problems
- Speak fluently in both English and Spanish -
Keywords: The Maschhoffs, Springfield , Human Resources Generalist, Human Resources , Carlyle, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!