Human Resource Coordinator
Company: Stratas Foods
Posted on: June 26, 2022
Human Resource Coordinator
Stratas Foods LLC is the leading supplier of fats and oils to the
Foodservice, Food Ingredients and Retail Private Label markets in
North America and is a producer of quality bulk and packaged
dressings, mayonnaise and sauces. Stratas Foods was formed in
October 2008 as a 50/50 joint venture between ACH Food Companies
(ACH) and Archer Daniels Midland (ADM).
Manufacturing facilities are located in Dallas and Houston, TX;
Decatur and Quincy, IL; Englewood, NJ; Fresno, CA; Nashville, TN;
and Valdosta, GA. Corporate offices are located in Memphis, TN. We
are committed to maintaining a progressive workplace by utilizing
the ideas, skills and talents of all of our employees. We strive to
make Stratas Foods a great place to work and are building a team
capable of meeting our business goals.
Schedule: Monday - Friday & Typical Business Hours (8-5) but hours
can vary based on business needs.
The Human Resources Coordinator is responsible for or involved in
recruiting, payroll, and benefits related issues. Will also assist
Human Resource Operations Manager with various generalist and/or
administrative functions to include but not limited to HR, Payroll,
Benefits Administration, and Recruiting.
Human Resources Coordinator Job Duties
- Communicate the various benefit plans (i.e. healthcare, life
insurance, retirement savings programs) and maintain appropriate
- Lead the recruiting process for Plant hourly and various
salaried positions using approved resources, i.e.
- Maintain employee human resource files. Assist employees with
Self-Service and other self-help resources.
- Assist with Employee Relations and/or union grievance
- Assist Health & Safety professional with Worker s Compensation
incident reporting, training, and record keeping.
- Serve as point person for employees regarding FMLA and other
- Record all information necessary to prepare affirmative action
- Actively assist with audits.
- On-board all new hourly and salaried employees. Administer,
log, maintain, and track all required training courses.
- Participate in and assist HR Operations team with implementing
policy, procedures, and practices involving the Human Resource
- Daily monitoring of time clock system to ensure data
- Process weekly/bi-weekly payroll timely and accurately. Review
- Work closely with Payroll to address hourly employee
maintenance-direct deposit, tax changes, raises etc.
- Process new hires and terminations including E-verify, NARF s,
- Serve as point person for all payroll related
- Three shift operation so flexing schedule at times may be
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent education and
PHR Certification a plus but not required.
3 -5 years of Human Resource experience to include Payroll,
Benefits Administration, Employee Relations and Recruiting?
Experience in Manufacturing or Warehouse industry a plus.
The ideal candidate will have a wide range of HR experience, is
comfortable wearing several different hats (HR, Payroll, Benefits
Administration, Recruiting, Workers Comp, etc., Ability to multi
task and time management is a must in this fast paced
Stratas Foods is an equal opportunity employer and will not
discriminate against any applicant or employee in any manner
prohibited by law, including but not limited to, on the basis of
race or color, religion, gender, age, genetic information, national
origin/ancestry, mental or physical disability, family
status/marital status, sexual orientation, military/veteran status,
and any other legally protected status.
Keywords: Stratas Foods, Springfield , Human Resource Coordinator, Human Resources , Lincoln, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!