Recruiting and Training Coordinator
Company: Jim's Formal Wear LLC
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Recruiting and Training CoordinatorJob Summary:Responsible for
attracting top talent to Jim's Formal Wear, LLC. by developing a
strong pipeline of candidates, as well as managing the recruiting
process from start to finish. They are responsible for sourcing,
interviewing and referring applicants for corporate, sales,
customer service, management and production positions. This
position is also responsible for coordinating and deploying the
companywide safety program. Essential Duties and
- Process job requisitions and manage candidate activity in the
- Perform pre-qualifier screen and interview applicants, as well
as conducts facility tours.
- Coordinate background checks, new hire drug testing, candidate
assessment and ensure successful completion.
- Support and administer onboarding, new hire orientations, and
work with IT and applicable departments to ensure new hire has all
applicable equipment, software access and information.
- Coordinate and attend career fairs. -
- Acts as liaison with employment agencies and fulfillment center
management team to fill vacant positions.
- Build a pipeline with passive and active candidates through a
variety of recruiting channels and job boards.
- Build effective relationships with local schools, colleges and
universities to facilitate recruitment efforts.
- Update job postings/job descriptions and perform physical
requirement job duties and job safety analysis.
- Tracks, measures and reports on key recruitment metrics.
- Maintain Employee Referral Program and Management Development
- Negotiate job offers and complete written job offer
- Responsible for updating ATS and enhancing on-boarding process
at fulfillment centers.
- Work with the Marketing department on creating positive
recruiting campaigns that support company brand and culture.
- Support, administers and communicate company safety
- Work with P&C broker and carriers on annual safety program
and creates annual training content.
- Develop annual training topics, organize training schedules and
maintain training records.
- Track and manage training program at fulfillment centers and
hold management team accountable for successful completion of
- Other duties as required.Requirements:
- 1+ years recruiting experience including use of various job
boards and applicant tracking systems
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong relationship building skills
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to
- Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS).
- Proven candidate sourcing and relationship building
- General knowledge of various employment laws and
- The ability to work in a confidential environment is
- Safety program administration experienced required
Keywords: Jim's Formal Wear LLC, Springfield , Recruiting and Training Coordinator, Human Resources , Trenton, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!