FOOD SERVICE WORKER (FULL-TIME)
Location: Maryland Heights
Posted on: May 16, 2022
- We are hiring immediately -for a full-time -FOOD SERVICE WORKER
- Location: United Healthcare - 13655 Riverport Dr, M0050,
Maryland Heights MO 63043. -Note: online applications accepted
- Schedule: -Monday -- Friday; 6:00 AM - 2:00 PM.
- Requirement: Previous food service experience
preferred.*Internal Employee Referral Bonus AvailableWe Make
Applying Easy! -Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text
JOB -to 75000 -and search requisition ID number -972094.The
advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you
apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message
and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help.
Terms and conditions: Diversity -of thought and inclusion for all
is what drives our success - we invite you to start your journey
with us today!Eurest is recognized worldwide for standards of
service and excellence within the foodservice industry. Embracing
an ownership mindset, Eurest leverages global resources, promotes a
local presence and enriches the communities we serve. The Eurest
Promise, "connect with people, inspire through food, create
solutions, and live our promise," is exemplified throughout our
organization. Eurest is proud to serve the world's most respected
successful corporations, including many of the Fortune 500.Job
SummarySummary: -Prepares, presents and serves food as needed.
-Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs prep work such as washing, peeling, cutting and
seeding fruits and vegetables.
- Weighs and measures designated ingredients.
- Carries pans, kettles and trays of food to and from work
stations, stove and refrigerator in accordance with safety
- Stores food in designated areas following wrapping, dating,
food safety and rotation procedures.
- Cleans work areas, equipment and utensils.
- Distributes supplies, utensils and portable equipment.
- Utilizes approved food recipes and production standards to
ensure proper quality, serving temperatures and standard portion
- Serves customers in a friendly, efficient manner following
outlined steps of service.
- Resolves customer concerns and relays relevant information to
- Ensures compliance with company service standards and inventory
and cash control procedures.
- Assures compliance with all sanitation and safety
- Performs other duties as assigned. Associates at Eurest are
offered many fantastic benefits.Both full-time and part-time
positions offer the following -benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance,
Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services,
and Choice Auto and Home ProgramIn addition, full-time positions
also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)About Compass Group: Achieving
leadership in the foodservice industryCompass Group is an equal
opportunity employer. - At Compass, we are committed to treating
all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities,
achievements, and experience without regard to race, national
origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
-Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation. -Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business necessity. -*Los
Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).Req ID: 972094[[req_classification]]
Keywords: Eurest, Springfield , FOOD SERVICE WORKER (FULL-TIME), Hospitality & Tourism , Maryland Heights, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!