Company: Addington Place of Edwardsville
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionAbout the Company: There are jobs – and then
there are careers.At Jaybird Senior Living, we offer team members
the chance to do the kind of work that is meaningful and makes a
difference every day. We are looking for people who live our
mission of demonstrating exemplary red carpet service in all we do.
The opportunity to grow, challenge yourself, and learn new skills
is at your fingertips and we are always interested in talented
individuals who desire to bring this innovative thinking to life in
our communities.Does this sound like you? Then, we invite you to
join us.Together we are better.Why You Should Apply:
- Competitive pay
- Great benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, pet
insurance and more
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401k with 5% Match
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) programWhat You Will Do:
- Assist with activities and encourage resident engagement and
- Confirm transportation schedule as designated by the community
– date, time, type, locations, and directions. Transport residents
to and from activities / errands in safe, organized, and
- Maintain good communication with staff regarding schedule, time
off, resident relations, and condition of vehicle.
- Demonstrate positive resident relations and facility's quality
care and service standards to residents, families, and the general
public. Maintain positive, cheerful attitude always.
- Maintain company-owned vehicles to keep them in safe, clean and
efficient working order. Inform Community Manager of any
maintenance issues concerning the vehicles.
- Follow the resident's ISP as directed. Follow the daily task
sheets developed for each resident.
- Welcome and guide visitors.
- Provide prompt and courteous response in answering incoming
telephone calls and route messages
- Obtain and maintain a chauffeur's license within 30 days of
hire. Why You Are Qualified:
- Agree to undergo supplemental training by Community personnel,
as may be required by the Community.
- Must complete and pass the medication management course.
- Have the professionalism necessary for establishing and
maintaining a good rapport with resident and family members.
Ability to handle emotionally charged situations in a professional
- Have an interest in and a sympathetic attitude toward caring
for the elderly.
- High school diploma or a GED.
- Be able to read, write and comprehend English
- CPR Certified within 90 days starting employment.
Keywords: Addington Place of Edwardsville, Springfield , Weekend Concierge, Hospitality & Tourism , Edwardsville, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!