Registered Nurse, Inpatient Rehab
Company: Memorial Health System
Posted on: April 15, 2019
This position embodies the Memorial Health System Performance
Excellence Standards of Safety, Courtesy, Quality, and Efficiency
that support our mission, vision and values. These standards are
evident in the daily work, which includes the following:
- Responsible for delegation, supervision, and provision of
nursing care for a designated group of patients through utilization
of the nursing process.
- Provides age-appropriate care.
- Participates in research when appropriate and incorporates
research findings into evidence-based clinical practice.
- Contributes to quality improvement processes.
- Adheres to MMC Mission, Vision, and Values, the Nursing
Division Mission, Vision, and Philosophy, the ANA Code of Ethics
and the Illinois Nursing Act.
Requirements for this position include:
- Licensed as RN in State of Illinois. BSN preferred.
- Current BLS/CPR certification per policy.
- Must be able to position and/or transfer an average adult
patient and possess gross coordination sufficient to perform other
patient care duties as required.
- Must be able to withstand prolonged periods of standing.
- Must be able to perform difficult manipulative skills such as
IV insertion and IM injections.
- Environmental working conditions include exposure to blood,
bodily fluids and tissue, contagious diseases and/or radioactive or
other potentially hazardous materials.
3B: Inpatient acute rehabilitation unit with mostly adult clients.
Interdisciplinary departments include PT/OT/Speech/Social Services/
Pastoral Care/ Recreational Therapy/ Neuropsychology/ Medicine/
Nursing. This is also an overflow for medical units.
RN, Registered Nurse, Nurse, Nursing, MMC, Memorial Medical Center,
Springfield, magnet hospital, magnet facility, magnet designated,
magnet designationRequired Skills
Keywords: Memorial Health System, Springfield , Registered Nurse, Inpatient Rehab, Healthcare , Springfield, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!