Global Account Manager - Medical
Posted on: April 15, 2019
Job DescriptionThis position will be ideally located on the West
Coast - other areas of the country/ telecommuting will be
considered.The Global Account Manager will support, develop,
implement and manage account strategies in order to provide the
business with optimal quality, pricing & delivery performance.
P&L responsibility for managing strategic account and will
establish and maintain good strategic customer relationships in
order to achieve maximum advantage for the company with the
delivery of a quality product to its customers.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
- Identify and pursue target accounts and determine potential
customer opportunities in assigned geographic sales territory or
- Develop business plan to identify prospective customers and/or
key divisions to initially penetrate and grow business in target
- Target and win business in the accounts assigned to maximize
revenues and enhance customer satisfaction.
- Provide technical and administrative services information,
demonstrations and quotes.
- Work with Flex support teams to drive tactical plan.
- Work with pre and post-sales support teams to ensure the
optimal customer solution is defined (presales) and delivered (post
- Regularly interact with executives of major prospective
customers, involving customer negotiations or influencing and
persuading other senior level managers.
- Facilitate and enhance cross-functional relationship to
maximize customer satisfaction criteria and operational
- Be responsible for establishing and maintaining strong customer
relationships to create and sustain product demand.
- Establish and maintain network of contacts with the customer
key decision makers to develop opportunities, gain sourcing
consideration and be serious contender for quotation requests
- Negotiate contracts with the customer on behalf of Flex with
the support of Flex's Executive and legal teams. Ensure Flex's
operations and customers adhere to contractual terms and
- Manage customer relationship on a Global basis and take on the
responsibility of being the key escalation point globally for all
customer issues, scope changes, quality, communications management,
risk management and account interfaces/dependencies.
- Use familiarity and knowledge of global capabilities of Flex's
entities, determine and organize the best solution for design,
manufacturing, supply chain and logistics to meet the customers'
requirements for production.
- Delivers accurate, consistent, and timely information that
reaches all relevant stakeholders as part of the communication
process to facilitate a clear understanding of the issues.
- Ensure plans are developed and achieved that meet company
business objectives (KOI's).
- Understand project management methodology and the appropriate
application based on business needs.
Here is some of what you'll need (required):
- Medical Industry experience.
- 7 years of Global Account Management & Business Development
- Knowledge of design sales/product development
- Operations knowledge: Manufacturing operations as well as prior
- Ability to travel up to 30% (nationally and
Here are a few of our preferred experiences:
- Medical Device Industry experience
Here are a few examples of what you'll get for the great work you
- Full range of medical benefits, dental, vision
- Life Insurance
- Matching 401K
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee discounts at local retailers
Job CategorySales - Marketing - Account MgmtFlex does not accept
unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee
based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer
and employment selection decisions are based on merit,
qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in
employment opportunities or practices based on: age, race,
religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual
orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy
status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides
reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a
disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise
us of any accommodations you request to express interest in a
position by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state
your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable
accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position
within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will
contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to
the required skills required for this position. Thank you for
considering a career with Flex.The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us
through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include
your contact details; information provided in online
questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and
information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be
provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use
your information for legitimate business purposes such as
responding to comments or queries or answering questions;
progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to
share web content with others or; where you represent one of our
customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship
with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in
accordance with our recruitment privacy notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: email@example.com
Keywords: Flex, Springfield , Global Account Manager - Medical, Healthcare , Springfield, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!