Psychiatry APRN Opportunity - Springfield, IL Area (Nurse Practitioner
Company: Integrity Healthcare
Posted on: March 14, 2019
The APN working at our will have an opportunity to work with high-caliber physicians. The culture of the clinic is very collaborative and continued education and learning is encouraged. An individual that has the true mental health love and desire, can stay calm under pressure, regardless of scenario that is put in front of them, would be a rock star in this unit. Status: Full-Time, Exempt Schedule: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Basic Functions: This position embodies the our Performance Excellence Standards of Safety, Courtesy, Quality, and Efficiency that support our mission, vision and values. These standards are evident in the daily work, which includes the following:
- The APRN provides direct and indirect patient care throughout the Health System in Springfield (position located at Clinic), physician network, and satellite clinics with special emphasis in the areas of Psychiatry.
- S/he is responsible for the assessment, implementation, evaluation and treatment of acute and chronic behavioral health conditions within practitioners scope of practice.
- Additionally, the APRN is responsible for evaluating, developing, recommending and implementing clinic policies and procedures related to the delivery of safe and efficient quality patient care.
- S/he ensures compliance with established standards, practices and regulatory requirements.
- The APRN maintains effective communication with physicians, staff, clinic manager and collaborating physicians.
- S/he maintains or exceeds targeted expectations in reference to patient satisfaction, clinical and financial outcomes. This person promotes positive physician and interdepartmental relations including positive employee morale. Requirements for this position include:
- Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing. Licensure or eligible to be licensed as an APN in the State of Illinois
- Maintain certification as ANP and Psychiatric ANP by national certifying bodies and participate in continuing education at the local and national level
- Valid state license to practice as a professional nurse
- Maintains state regulated CME
- CPR certification
- Knowledge of chronic conditions, evidence-based medicine, pharmaceuticals typically used for chronic condition management, patient engagement, health literacy, psychosocial and behavioral factors affecting health
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of an Electronic Health Records
- Excellent PC skills, including use of Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent organizational and process skills
- Outstanding ability to communicate with patients and physicians in all situations Keyphrases: psychiatry jobs, psychiatrist jobs, psychologist jobs, psychiatric nurse practitioner jobs
Keywords: Integrity Healthcare, Springfield , Psychiatry APRN Opportunity - Springfield, IL Area (Nurse Practitioner, Healthcare , Springfield, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!