Company: Mederi Caretenders
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Company Overview: At Mederi Caretenders, a part of the LHC
Group, we embrace a culture of caring, belonging, and trust and
enjoy the meaningful connections that come from it: for the whole
patient, their families, each other, and the communities we
serve-it truly is all about helping people. - You can find a home
for your career here. -As a Registered Nurse, you can expect:
- -flexibility for true work-life balance
- -opportunities for career growth
- -the ability to build trusted nurse-patient relationships
- -employee-focused wellness and support programsIf you love
nursing and want to strengthen your experience, this is a great
opportunity for you. - - Essential Functions: Provides clinical
services within the scope of practice, as defined by the state laws
governing the practice of nursing, in accordance with the plan of
care, and in coordination with other members of the health care
- Makes the initial and/or comprehensive nursing evaluation
visit, determines primary focus of care, develops the plan of care
within State specific guidelines, and submits accurate, complete,
and timely documentation, per policy.
- Regularly evaluates and re-evaluates (as warranted by changes
in condition but at least every 60 days) the patient's nursing
- Performs patient comprehensive assessments at designated time
points and develops the appropriate POC, in collaboration with
- Ensures patients meet home health eligibility and medical
necessity guidelines as defined by payer source.
- Initiates, develops, implements, and makes necessary revisions
to the plan of care in collaboration with the physician and other
health care professionals involved in care. Education & Experience:
- Current RN licensure in state of IL.
- Current CPR certification required.
- Current Drivers License, vehicle insurance, and access to a
dependable vehicle or public transportation. -Equal Opportunity
Employer - vets, disability. -Must be fully vaccinated or be
willing to complete full vaccination by date of hire and proof of
vaccination will be required. - If permitted by state law, the
company will consider requests for religious or medical exemptions.
- - - - - -
Keywords: Mederi Caretenders, Springfield , Registered Nurse, Healthcare , Breese, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...