Nurse Practitioner Convenient Care at Godfrey & Bethalto- BJC Healthcare
Company: BJC HealthCare
Posted on: May 27, 2023
Additional Information About the Role
- Convenient Care - Full Time
- Shift: 3-12's, 8a-8p
- Weekends: every 3rd weekend
- Floats between Godfrey & Bethalto
- Address: 5520 Godfrey Rd. Suite B, Godfrey, IL 62035
- Address: 163 East Bethalto Drive, Bethalto, IL 62010
BJC Medical Group is the multi-specialty physician organization of
BJC HealthCare and includes over 600 doctors and advanced practice
providers who are affiliated with the top-ranked hospitals in the
area. Since 1994, BJC Medical Group has provided access to the
world s best medicine through caring people and integrated systems.
The providers are nationally recognized for excellent patient
satisfaction and quality health care. BJC Medical Group physicians
are trained and certified in over 25 medical specialties and serve
patients in more than 125 locations in the greater St. Louis,
mid-Missouri and southern Illinois areas.
Role PurposeThe Nurse Practitioner is an advanced practice nurse
who utilizes a high degree of knowledge, skill and competence in a
specialized patient care area. This position assesses, diagnose,
prescribes, initiates plan of care and evaluates outcomes within
the scope of a formal collaborative practice agreement with
- Participates in professional development
- Manages the health care of patient populations with compassion
through advanced health assessment, diagnosis, intervention, and
evaluation in a collaborative practice agreement with a physician.
Prescriptive responsibilities are reviewed by collaborative
- Coordinates the care of patient populations, in a collaborative
practice agreement with a physician, to ensure promotion of health
and wellness through education of patients and families,
coordination of services and placing referrals.
- Assesses development needs of staff and develops and delivers
appropriate educational programs to meet staff needs.
- Develops treatment plans, treats patients with acute problems
including illnesses and minor injuries following a predetermined
protocol in a collaborative practice agreement with a
- Master's Degree - Nursing(Accredited NP Program)Experience
- Supervisor Experience
- No ExperienceLicenses & Certifications
- Nurse Practitioner
- RNPreferred RequirementsEducation
- Doctorate - NursingExperience
- 2-5 years
Benefits and Legal Statement
BJC Total RewardsAt BJC we re committed to providing you and your
family with benefits and resources to help you manage your
physical, emotional, social and financial well-being.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vison, life insurance, and legal
services available first day of the month after hire date
- Disability insurance* paid for by BJC
- Pension Plan*/403(b) Plan funded by BJC
- 401(k) plan with BJC match
- Tuition Assistance available on first day
- BJC Institute for Learning and Development
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off benefit combines vacation, sick days, holidays
and personal time
- Adoption assistanceTo learn more, go to
www.bjctotalrewards.com/Benefits*Not all benefits apply to all
jobsThe above information on this description has been designed to
indicate the general nature and level of work performed by
employees in this position. It is not designed to contain or be
interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties
and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Equal Opportunity Employer Associated topics: associate,
cardiology, certified nursing, certified nursing assistant, clinic,
cnm, cns, fnp, np, specialis
Keywords: BJC HealthCare, Springfield , Nurse Practitioner Convenient Care at Godfrey & Bethalto- BJC Healthcare, Healthcare , Godfrey, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...