RN'S $45 temp position (30 day assignment)
Company: Aperion Care Capitol
Posted on: March 20, 2023
Aperion Care Capitol - -
Aperion Care is seeking Temp RN'S to provide direct nursing care to
the residents, and also supervise the day-to-day nursing activities
performed by nursing assistants. -Such supervision must be in
accordance with current federal, state, and local standards,
guidelines, and regulations that govern our facility, and as may be
required by the Director of Nursing to ensure that the highest
degree of quality care is maintained at all times. -
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Direct the day-to-day functions of the nursing
- Meet with your assigned nursing staff, as well as support
personnel, in planning the shift's services, programs and
- Make written & oral reports/recommendations concerning the
activities of the shift as required.
- Admit, transfer and discharge residents as required. Provide
leadership to nursing personnel assigned to your
- Complete & file required recordkeeping forms/charts upon the
resident's admission, transfer and/or discharge.
- Receive & transcribe telephone orders from physicians & record
on the Physician's Order Form.
- Chart nurse's notes in an informative & descriptive manner that
reflects the care provided to the resident, and the resident's
response to the care.
- Fill out and complete accident/incident reports & submit to
Director as required.
- Perform routine charting duties as required & in accordance
with established charting & documentation policies &
- Prepare & administer medications as ordered by the
- Develop & maintain a good working rapport with
inter-departmental personnel, as well as other departments within
the facility to ensure that nursing services and activities can be
adequately maintained to meet the needs of the residents.
- Create and maintain an atmosphere of warmth, personal interest
and positive emphasis, as well as a calm environment throughout the
unit and shift. Receive/give the nursing report upon reporting in
and ending shift duty hours.
- Make rounds with physicians as necessary.
- Administer professional services such as: catheterization, tube
feedings, suction, applying and changing dressings/bandages, packs,
colostomy, and drainage bags, taking blood, giving massages and
range of motion exercises, etc., as required.
- Monitor your assigned personnel to ensure that they are
following established safety regulations in the use of equipment
- Maintain confidentiality of all resident care information
including protected health information.
- Report known or suspected incidents of unauthorized disclosure
of such information.
- Ensure that all nursing care is provided in privacy and that
nursing service personnel knock before entering the resident's
- Provide IV & IV site care as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual
must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The
requirements below are representative of the knowledge, skill,
and/or ability required.
- Registered Nurse with a current unencumbered state
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English
- Must be able to make independent decisions when circumstances
warrant such action.
- Must be knowledgeable of nursing & medical practices &
procedures, regulations, and guidelines that pertain to nursing
- Current CPR Certification is required.
- Experience in Long Term Care is preferred.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
- Be able to move intermittently throughout the workday.
- Must be able to cope with the mental & emotional stress of the
- Must meet the general health requirements set forth by the
policies of this facility, which include a medical & physical
- Must be able to push, pull, move, and/or lift a minimum of 25
pounds to a minimum height of 5 feet and able to push, pull, move,
and/or carry such weight a minimum distance of 50 feet.
- May be necessary to assist in the evacuation of residents
during emergency situations.
Keywords: Aperion Care Capitol, Springfield , RN'S $45 temp position (30 day assignment), Healthcare , Springfield, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...