Allergy Position with a total cash compensation of $495,000 located two hours to St. Louis
Company: Arlington HealthCare
Posted on: March 18, 2023
Allergy/Immunology opening in Quincy, Illinois. Job ID:
- Seeking a BE/BC Allergist to join "100 Best Places to Work in
- 327-bed acute-care hospital in Quincy, Illinois. A
not-for-profit, non-tax supported, independent hospital is
committed to providing compassionate, high-quality care using
advanced technology in state-of-the art, comfortable facilities
- Grade A hospital: This hospital has earned its second
consecutive grade A for hospital safety from the Leapfrog Group.
This organization analyzes safety data from hospitals across the
country and compares outcomes.
- We expect all of our physicians to be Board Certified (or Board
Eligible if coming out of training), to pursue clinical excellence,
deliver outstanding patient satisfaction, and work agreeably as
part of a team.
- Physician satisfaction and retention within the organization
are exceptional, and we desire to add doctors who are committed to
maintaining that level of success. About Employer:
- 70+ member group of employed physicians, advanced practitioner
and allied health providers offering services in 17 different
- The largest provider of medical care in the 300,000 population
Tri-State Area composed of West Central Illinois, Northeast
Missouri, and Southeast Iowa.
- The System also operates a 307-bed regional referral center in
Quincy, and Illini Community Hospital, a 25-bed critical access
hospital in Pittsfield, Illinois, (population 4,300).
- As a not-for-profit system, we accept all patients regardless
of their economic condition or insurance coverage.
- The System was named one of the "100 Best Places to Work in
Health Care" by Modern Healthcare magazine, and it ranks among the
Country's top 8% of hospitals in its level of Information
Technology development. Recruiter's InsightEarn More and Pay Less.
Starting Salary For an Allergist Is $75,000 To $150,000 MORE
Compared To Positions Located In Chicago and St. Louis; Coupled
With A Cost Of Living Of 30% Less In This Community Provides You
With Significant Buying Power With The Opportunity To Build Your
Dream Home, Pay Down Your Student Loans And Retire Early. Income
Potential. The Income Potential Is Greater Than Most With The
Opportunity To Earn In The Top 75th%Tile In The US. Housing Market.
With Average Home Pricing Settled At $108,620 And Where A Desirable
3374 Square Ft. 5 Bedroom/4 Bath Home Sold For $255,000 Building A
Quality Of Life With Substantial Savings Is Easy.The community. The
Community Is Welcoming To New Members And Offers A Series Of Fun
Events Throughout The Year For Family Members And Getting To Know
One Another. About Employer. This Employer Is Committed To Its
Doctors And The Entire Employee Staff And Enjoys Long Term
Retention Of Its Key Physician Personnel Due To Exceptional
Compensation And Quality Of Life Provided By The Community.Closest
- 111 miles to Saint Louis, MO
- 178 miles to Kansas City, MO
- 241 miles to Chicago, IL Colleges and Universities
- John Wood Community College (Full-time enrollment: 1,633;
Location: 1301 S 48th Street; Public; Website: )
- Quincy University (FT enrollment: 1,520; Location: 1800 College
Ave; Private, not-for-profit; Website: ; Offers Master's
- Western Illinois University (about 53 miles; Macomb, IL;
Full-time enrollment: 10,755)
- Southeastern Community College (about 63 miles; West
Burlington, IA; FT enrollment: 2,251)
- Truman State University (about 66 miles; Kirksville, MO; FT
enrollment: 5,553) Recreation
- The City of Quincy is home to an impressive park system. The
Quincy Park District consists of 28 parks, a 27-hole golf course,
12 playgrounds and 2 swimming pools, encompassing over 900
- Gardner Park is located on 38 acres at Third Street just North
of Locust. A new shelter house was built that features picnic
tables and a grill. Nearby are restrooms and a new playground.
There is also an outdoor basketball court and a trailer dumping
station for campers is available for public use. Shopping
- As The Premier Shopping Center In West-Central Illinois, And
Serving Over 300,000 People Around The Tristate Area, Quincy Mall
Offers A Variety Of Shopping Among 50 Popular Stores For
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, Springfield , Allergy Position with a total cash compensation of $495,000 located two hours to St. Louis , Healthcare , Quincy, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...