Anesthesia Lead, Ambulatory Surgery Center - OR
Company: Springfield Clinic
Posted on: March 17, 2023
The Anesthesia Lead is responsible for the coordination of CRNA
and anesthesia physician schedules at all sites of service,
assisting with billing/coding/auditing procedures, and payroll.
Reports to the ASC Business Office Manager
- Coordinate CRNA schedules at all sites of surgical service.
Publish schedules in Qgenda in a timely manner. Communicate
schedule changes, when appropriate.
- Coordinate MD vacation and call schedules. Publish call
schedule in a timely manner.
- Facilitate IPT scheduling for CRNA staff as requested.
- Track payments from outside entities for anesthesia services in
accordance with executed contracts.
- Assist with anesthesia audit processes as directed. Provide
billing and collections reports at prescribed intervals.
- Provide administrative support to the anesthesia
- Coordinate anesthesia department meetings and internal
- Proactively collaborate with patient accounting to resolve
patient billing issues and streamline workflows to maximize
efficiency and profitability.
- Complete CRNA payroll. Submit reimbursement forms in a timely
- Assist with onboarding of new CRNA's. Serve as an
administrative resource during onboarding period.
- Assist with student CRNA rotation schedules and
- May fill in as backup to complete anesthesia preop clinical
- Adhere to all OSHA and Springfield Clinic training &
accomplishments as required per policy.
- Provide excellent customer service and adhere to Springfield
Clinic's Code of Conduct and Ethics Standards.
- Perform other job duties as assigned.
- High School graduate or GED required.
- MA, CNA or Surgical Tech preferred
- Two (2) years healthcare office experience required,
perioperative experience preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Business and computer skills.
- Medical Terminology
- Strong communication skills and professional demeanor.
- Use of telephone with manual dexterity required for use of
- Surgical Center Office.
- Requires sitting, bending, stretching and light manual
Keywords: Springfield Clinic, Springfield , Anesthesia Lead, Ambulatory Surgery Center - OR, Healthcare , Springfield, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...