Nurse Practitioner (NP)
Company: Premise Health
Location: Mount Sterling
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Healthcare Without Rival
$5,000 SIGN ON BONUS
Premise offers a wide range of dynamic, purpose-driven career
opportunities. We are currently looking for a -Full-Time Nurse
Practitioner (NP) -to join our team in -Mt. Sterling, IL.
Schedule: -Mon & Wed 6a-5p; Thu 7a-6p (closed lunch 12p-1p
- - - - - - - - - Full-time / 30 Hours Per Week
About the Role:
- This position will provide primary care, chronic disease
management and light occupational health care to patients. DOT
certification will be required to be obtained within 30 days of
- Performs physical examinations and preventive health measures
within prescribed guidelines and instructions of Physician.
- Orders, interprets, and evaluates diagnostic tests to identify
and assess patients' clinical problems and health care needs.
- Records physical findings, and formulates plan and prognosis,
based on patient's condition. Provides written home-going
- Collaborates with Physician and other health professionals to
prepare comprehensive patient care plan as necessary.
- Prescribes or recommends medications or other forms of
treatment such as physical therapy, inhalation therapy, or related
- Refers patients to Physician for consultation or to specialized
health resources for treatment.
- Maintains medical records using (In some health centers it may
be using Electronic Medical Record software).
- Educates and coaches nursing staff on best nursing
- May require other duties as assigned.Job Requirements:
- All RN licenses/certificates to practice
- All nurse practitioner licenses/certificates to practice
- State Prescriptive Authority (if applicable)
- Federal DEA license (matching each state of practice as
- State Narcotic/Controlled Substance license if required in your
state (Alabama, Connecticut, DC, Delaware, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois,
Indiana, Iowa, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan,
Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Rhode Island, South
Carolina, South Dakota, Utah, Wyoming, Puerto Rico) (New York ROPES
- Current national certification (ANCC or AANP required)
- Master Degree in Science of Nursing (if Master Degree in
Science certificate does not state Nursing on it then a copy of
transcripts is required)
- CPR (BLS for the Healthcare Provider/Professional Rescuer or
ACLS-the copy must include the front and back of card as
applicable) Certification must include "hands on" evaluation of
skills by the trainer/instructor. Total on-line courses will not be
accepted. Course must also meet the American Heart Association
(AHA) standards but need not be an AHA certificate.
- At least three years of clinical experience as a Nurse
Practitioner in an ambulatory care, occupational health, family
practice or emergency department setting.Work-life balance is at
the foundation of how decisions are made and where Premise is
headed. We can only help people get, stay, and be well if we do the
same for ourselves. In addition to competitive pay, Premise offers
benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, life
insurance, 401(k), paid holidays and vacation time, a
company-sponsored wellness program, and much more our talent
acquisition team will be happy to share with you.
Premise Health is an equal opportunity employer; we value
inclusion, and we do not discriminate based on race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status or disability status.
To support Premise Health's commitment to the safety, health and
wellbeing of our team members, clients and patients, Premise Health
encourages all new team members to be fully vaccinated and up to
date with a COVID-19 vaccine. Where applicable state or local laws
or a client require, individuals who are offered and accept a
position with Premise Health will be required to provide proof of
vaccination in the form of a CDC vaccination card as part of the
pre-employment onboarding process. **Except where a reasonable
medical or religious accommodation can be granted.
*As permitted by applicable law. -
Keywords: Premise Health, Springfield , Nurse Practitioner (NP), Healthcare , Mount Sterling, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!