Home Health Intake Registered Nurse, RN
Company: Residential Home Health and Hospice
Location: Glen Carbon
Posted on: January 27, 2023
It's Just Better Here. We're hiring for a Home Health Intake
Registered Nurse to join our dynamic team. Residential Home Health
and Hospice is a nationally recognized leader in home health and
hospice for over 20 years and have been named a Top Workplace 11
years in a row. We have immediate openings, call
888-444-0454.Intake RN Responsibilities:
- Ensures receipt of a complete referral as outlined by the
- Identifies the physician documented primary diagnosis used for
the home health focus of care.
- With the physician documented diagnosis, determines the home
health indication and care goals using the organization's
subscribed tools for utilization guidelines.
- Coordinates the timing and orders for MD confirmed treatments
on complex cases.
- May assist with obtaining physician ordered delays in starts of
care as requested by the patient.
- Facilitates coordination to receive ROC orders and writes
verbal order for care to resume after an inpatient event.
- Completes and processes OASIS Transfer to Inpatient
documentation when a Medicare patient is confirmed to be
- Verify lab diagnosis and reason for homecare SOC
- Interact with patient and patient's family to coordinate the
start-of-care visit to verify supplies in home etc.Intake RN
Qualifications: - - -
- Must have RN license for the state in which you work.
- Minimum one (1) year of experience in home care.
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience in a customer service
capacity.Join Residential Home Health and enjoy the following
- Competitive Pay: - With opportunity for advancement -
- Health and Welfare Benefits: - -Various -medical, dental, and
vision insurance options for you and your family to choose from.
- Supplemental Benefits: -Company paid life insurance and
disability benefits. - Also, pre-tax FSA and HSA plans are offered.
- Generous PTO Packages: - 15 days PTO -that grows with your
-tenure, 6 paid -holidays, 1 -personal day. -
- Retirement: - Save for your future with our company offered
401k plan -and pension
- Company-Paid Education Programs: - Grow your career by taking
advantage of 50% discounts on tuition for selected courses offered
by Purdue and Kaplan. -Benefits may vary based on your employment
status. -NOTICE: Successful completion of a drug screen prior to
employment is part of our background process, which includes
medical and recreational marijuana.By supplying your phone number,
you agree to receive communication via phone or text.By submitting
your application, you are confirming that you are legally
authorized to work in the United States.JR# JR227316
Keywords: Residential Home Health and Hospice, Springfield , Home Health Intake Registered Nurse, RN, Healthcare , Glen Carbon, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!