Emergency Medicine Opening in Quincy, IL
Company: Summit Recruiting Group
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Emergency Medicine opening in Quincy, Illinois. This and other
physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe
**Emergency Medicine opening: Quincy, IL**
Located 2hr from St. Louis, 3hr from Kansas City, and 1hr 45mins
**About the Job**
- Full time
- Permanent position
- Critical Access Hospital
**Compensation and Benefits**
- Base salary is 360K and all physicians are eligible for a
productivity incentive bonus plan based on work production as
measured by WRVUs.
- Potential compensation if 450K+.
- A forgivable loan for educational debt up to 150K, if
- A 50K sign-on bonus and 15K in relocation assistance
- Medical, Dental, Vision
We provide a variety of comprehensive healthcare plans with varying
plan options to choose from including varying deductibles & out of
- Onsite Childcare
You'll have access to a Nationally accredited onsite early learning
center for your eligible dependents.
We understand the importance of work life balance and we make it
easy for you to accrue time to enjoy time away from work when you
- Educational Assistance Program
Continue your education and grow your career by taking advantage of
our Educational Assistance Program. Employees are eligible for
tuition reimbursement after just 1 year of service.
- Wellness Programs to keep you and your spouse involved in healthy
habits. Potential to earn a discount on health premiums, if you
complete the steps to our Core Health Wellness Program.
- Retirement Plan
We offer a 403b and 401k plan to make it easy for you to save for
retirement and we help you save by offering a competitive matching
contribution. Immediate opportunity to defer and begin receiving
**About the Hospital**
- Medical group employs over 200 providers.
- We are the largest medical provider serving a 250,000 population
region composed of West Central Illinois, Northeast Missouri, and
- The System operates Medical group, a 337-bed regional referral
center in Quincy, Illinois, (population 40,000); Illini Community
Hospital, a 25-bed Critical Access Hospital in Pittsfield,
Illinois, (population 4,300); Blessing Physician Services, a
multi-specialty physician group in Quincy, IL and Hannibal Clinic,
a multi-specialty physician group in Hannibal, Missouri.
- It also provides services contractually to a number of smaller
healthcare organizations in the region.
**About the Location**
- Quincy sits on the beautiful, limestone bluffs overlooking the
Mississippi River. It is located two hours from St. Louis, three
and a half hours from Kansas City and four hours from Chicago.
- There are daily commuter flights to O'Hare International Airport
and Amtrack provides daily round trip passenger trains to
Keyphrases: emergency medicine jobs, critical care medicine jobs,
pulmonary critical care jobs, critical care nurse practitioner
jobs, surgical critical care jobs, emergency medicine specialist
jobs, internal emergency medicine jobs, emergency medical care
jobs, emergency cardiac care jobs, wilderness medical jobs,
pediatric emergency medicine jobs, emergency medical technician
Keywords: Summit Recruiting Group, Springfield , Emergency Medicine Opening in Quincy, IL, Healthcare , Quincy, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!