Physician - Emergency Medicine - HSHS Holy Family Hospital
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Emergency Medicine opening in Greenville, Illinois. This and
other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe
Up to $100K Sign-on Bonus - Greenville, IL - Seeking Emergency
Medicine Physicians Join the Physician Partnership Where You Have A
Voice Vituity's ownership model provides autonomy, local control,
and a national system of support, so you can focus your attention
where you want it to be - on your patients. Join the Vituity Team.
Vituity is a 100% physician owned partnership and is led by
frontline physicians that are all equitable owners. As an equal and
valued partner from day one, our ownership model provides you with
financial transparency, a comprehensive benefit package including
profit distribution, and multiple career development opportunities.
Our leadership understands what your practice needs to thrive and
gives you autonomy and local control so you can provide care when,
where, and how your patients need it. You are backed by a
best-in-class corporate health care team and supported by the broad
peer-level expertise of 5,000 Vituity clinicians. A patient-first
focus drives everything we do, from continually seeking
improvements in care delivery to developing and implementing
innovations in healthcare. We believe everyone has a role to play
in that. Vituity Locations: Vituity has opportunities at 450
practice locations across the country, serving 8 million patients a
year. With Vituity, if you ever need to move, you can take your job
with you. The Opportunity
- Up to $100K sign on bonus for qualified candidates.
- Seeking Board Eligible/Certified Emergency Medicine
- Family Medicine physicians with extensive emergency department
experience will be considered.
- Current IL state license is a plus.
- Visa Candidates encouraged to apply. The Practice HSHS Holy
Family Hospital - Greenville, Illinois
- 42-bed facility that sees over 7,000 Emergency Department
patients each year.
- 8% admit rate.
- Brand new Vituity site, along with four other facilities in the
- Vituity also staffs the Hospital Medicine team and associated
Urgent Care sites, providing care across the continuum to deliver a
coordinated acute care experience for every patient. The Community
- Small town feel with a slower pace of life.
- A short drive from St. Louis.
- Cultural events, museums, wine tasting, sky diving, county
fairs and more! Benefits & Beyond* Vituity cares about the whole
you. With our comprehensive benefits package, we are mindful of
what matters most, and support your needs of today and your plans
for the future.
- Superior Health Plan Options
- Dental, Vision, HSA/FSA, life and AD&D coverage, and
- Partnership models allows a K-1 status pay structure, allowing
high tax deductions
- Extraordinary 401K Plan with high tax reduction and faster
- Eligible to receive an Annual Profit Distribution/yearly cash
- EAP, travel assistance, and identify theft included
- Student loan refinancing options
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) initiatives including
LGBTQ+ History, Dia de los Muertos Celebration, Money
Management/Money Relationship, and more
- Purpose-driven culture focused on improving the lives of our
patients, communities, and employees. We are unified around the
common purpose of transforming healthcare to improve lives and we
believe everyone has a role to play in that. We know that when we
work together across sites and specialties as an integrated
healthcare team, we can exceed the expectations of our patients and
the hospitals and clinics we work in. If you are looking to make a
difference, from clinical to corporate, Vituity is the place to do
it. Come grow with us. Vituity appreciates differences; our
dedication to diversity, equity and inclusion is at the heart of
our organization. Vituity does not discriminate against any person
on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual
orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin,
disability, age, genetic information (including family medical
history), veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related
condition, or any other basis protected by law. Vituity is
committed to complying with all applicable national, state and
local laws pertaining to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity.
*Visa status applicants benefits vary. Please speak to a recruiter
for more details. Applicants Only. No agencies please.
Keyphrases: emergency medicine jobs, critical care medicine jobs,
pulmonary critical care jobs, critical care nurse practitioner
jobs, surgical critical care jobs, emergency medicine specialist
jobs, internal emergency medicine jobs, emergency medical care
jobs, emergency cardiac care jobs, wilderness medical jobs,
pediatric emergency medicine jobs, emergency medical technician
Keywords: Vituity, Springfield , Physician - Emergency Medicine - HSHS Holy Family Hospital, Healthcare , Greenville, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!