Nurse Practitioner Alton Memorial Convenient Care - PRN
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Additional Information About the Role
- Convenient Care - PRN
- Family Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
BJC Medical Group is the multi-specialty physician organization of
BJC HealthCare and includes over 600 doctors and advanced practice
providers who are affiliated with the top-ranked hospitals in the
Since 1994, BJC Medical Group has provided access to the world's
best medicine through caring people and integrated systems. The
providers are nationally recognized for excellent patient
satisfaction and quality health care.
BJC Medical Group physicians are trained and certified in over 25
medical specialties and serve patients in more than 125 locations
in the greater St. Louis, mid-Missouri and southern Illinois
Utilizes a high degree of knowledge, skill and competence in a
specialized patient care area. Assesses, diagnose, prescribes,
initiates plan of care and evaluates outcomes within the scope of a
formal collaborative practice agreement with physician(s).
- Participates in professional development
- Manages the health care of patient populations with compassion
through advanced health assessment, diagnosis, intervention, and
evaluation in a collaborative practice agreement with a physician.
Prescriptive responsibilities are reviewed by collaborative
- Coordinates the care of patient populations, in a collaborative
practice agreement with a physician, to ensure promotion of health
and wellness through education of patients and families,
coordination of services and placing referrals.
- Assesses development needs of staff and develops and delivers
appropriate educational programs to meet staff needs.
- Develops treatment plans, treats patients with acute problems
including illnesses and minor injuries following a predetermined
protocol in a collaborative practice agreement with a
- Master's Degree - Nursing(Accredited NP Program)
- No Experience
Licenses & Certifications
- Nurse Practitioner
- Doctorate - Nursing
- 2-5 years
Benefits and Legal Statement
BJC Total Rewards
At BJC we're committed to providing you and your family with
benefits and resources to help you manage your physical, emotional,
social and financial well-being.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vison, life insurance, and legal
services available first day of the month after hire date
- Disability insurance* paid for by BJC
- Pension Plan*/403(b) Plan funded by BJC
- 401(k) plan with BJC match
- Tuition Assistance available on first day
- BJC Institute for Learning and Development
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off benefit combines vacation, sick days, holidays
and personal time
- Adoption assistance
To learn more, go to www.bjctotalrewards.com/Benefits
*Not all benefits apply to all jobs
The above information on this description has been designed to
indicate the general nature and level of work performed by
employees in this position. It is not designed to contain or be
interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties
and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: BJC, Springfield , Nurse Practitioner Alton Memorial Convenient Care - PRN, Healthcare , Godfrey, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!