Registered Nurse RN, Infusion
Location: Maryland Heights
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Position: Outpatient Infusion RN CareRev is the future of work in
healthcare. With our mobile app, you're just a few clicks away from
creating an ideal work schedule that fits your life and pays the
bills. CareRev is proud to pay the highest rates in the industry
not once, but twice a week via direct deposit.
Signing up is simple. Once you've applied, passed your interview,
and completed registration, you'll be ready to book shifts, work,
and get paid. It's that easy! --- Requirements
- Minimum of 1 year full-time, experience working in an infusion
clinic setting. Must be within the last year. Home health and
corrections are not applicable for this position.
- Credentials: Current AHA BLS, and ONS certification.
- Floating:Must be willing to float to different ambulatory
locations within a healthcare system. -
- Skillset: Must have experience working with adult and geriatric
patient populations. Familiarity with infusion protocols for
chemotherapy, monoclonal antibodies, antibiotics and blood products
- Education: Must have a current RN license and be in good
standing with the state board of nursing.
- Please note you will be asked about your COVID vaccine status
at the time of your interview. Vaccine guidelines vary between
facility partners and geographic regions. How to Apply
- Click "Apply Now" on this job posting.
- Check your email. A CareRev Talent manager will reach out to
you with the next steps.
- Don't see an update? Check your spam. We don't want you to miss
booking your interview! --- Rates are subject to change without
prior notice and are driven by the marketplace and facility needs.
Assigned rates fall within listed ranges. --- --- ---
Keywords: CareRev, Springfield , Registered Nurse RN, Infusion, Healthcare , Maryland Heights, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!