Family Medicine Day Shift Clinician (Physician )
Company: Annashae Consulting and Staffing
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Family Practice-Without OB opening in Springfield, Illinois.
Family Medicine clinician needed to manage the overall health and
well-being of the adult inpatients in a local mental health center
. This position will diagnosis, manage and treat chronic medical
conditions of the mental health inpatient adult.
- Monday through Thursday and some Fridays as needed.
- 8am to 5p (36 to 40 hours per week) - Can be filled by 2
- No Holidays Duties
- Provide treatment to a caseload of patients on the
- Evaluate assigned cases at intake
- Sign certificate of admission and testify in court
- Order and interpret lab tests
- Conduct initial physical exams and makes diagnoses of
- Develop and implements treat plan
- Follow up exams and documents change in progress notes
- Prescribe and direct administration of medicines
- Monitor effectiveness of medications
- Advise nursing staff of unusual treatment and answer
- Provide clinical direction to staff involved in direct
- Recommend treatment for more difficult clinical cases
- Provide back-up coverage of other pavilions and assessments at
- Serve as officer of the day being on-call on site for
consultation or emergency medical assistance
- Serve as member of the medical committee, pavilion and program
meetings, case evaluation, audit and utilization review.
- Participate in all mandatory training
Keywords: Annashae Consulting and Staffing, Springfield , Family Medicine Day Shift Clinician (Physician ), Healthcare , Springfield, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!