RN- Emergency Dept.
Company: SSM Health
Posted on: August 7, 2022
** This job may be eligible for our $15,000.00 sign on bonus.
Please check with your recruiter for eligibility.** At SSM Health,
we know the healing power of presence begins with employees like
you. Do you love coaching and mentoring nurses, making staff
assignments based on patient acuity and working with leadership to
meet productivity? If so, St. Clare Hospital is in need of a
Registered Nurse for our Emergency Dept. Were looking for a highly
professional candidate who is comfortable building relationships
and helping to provide opportunities for professional development
for the team. We offer a positive, upbeat work environment where
all medical personnel work together to improve their skills and to
become experts in their area of interest. Here we rely on teamwork
and relationship building and will make a difference in the lives
of our patients. We hope youll want to join our team.Provides
direct nursing care in settings where patients require complex
assessments and intervention, in accordance with established
policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare
- Collects comprehensive data pertinent to the health care
consumers health and/or situation.
- Triages each health care consumer utilizing age,
developmentally appropriate, and culturally sensitive practices to
prioritize and optimize health care consumer flow, expediting those
health care consumers who require immediate care.
- Analyzes the assessment data to determine the diagnosis or
- Identifies expected outcomes for a plan individualized to the
health care consumer or the situation.
- Implements, coordinates, and educates, to promote health and a
safe practice environment.
- Evaluates progress toward attainment of outcomes.
- Communicates effectively in a variety of formats in all areas
- Demonstrates leadership in the professional practice setting
and the profession.
- Attains knowledge and competence that reflect current nursing
- Applies the existing body of evidence-based practice and
scientific knowledge in health care to Emergency Nursing practice,
ensuring that nursing care is delivered based on patients
age-specific needs and clinical needs as described in the
department's Scope of Service.
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.EDUCATION
- Graduate of accredited school of nursingEXPERIENCE
- No experience requiredPHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Constant use of speech to share information through oral
- Constant standing and walking.
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing
- Frequent sitting, reaching and keyboard use/data entry.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near
(20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and
- Frequent use of smell to detect/recognize odors.
- Frequent use of hearing to receive oral communication,
distinguish body sounds and/or hear alarms, malfunctioning
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects
weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Occasional lifting/moving of patients.
- Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting,
gripping and repetitive foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Occasional driving.
- Rare crawling and running.Required
Keywords: SSM Health, Springfield , RN- Emergency Dept., Healthcare , Fenton, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!