Company: SSM Health
Posted on: August 7, 2022
$15,000 Sign on Bonus EligiblePlans coordinates and implements
care to the adult patient in the Interventional Radiology
department. Ensures that quality care is provided in an efficient
and safe manner consistent with the unit's standards of care and
demonstrates competency skills appropriate to the clinical
- Performs on the Interventional Radiology procedure team as
circulator, scrub, or monitor.
- Performs in holding by ensuring patient is correctly prepped
for the procedure. Ensures needed information, such as history and
physical (H&P), is timely.
- Utilizes critical judgment to analyze patient assessment and
administers medications on all patients, including the critically
ill patient and reports abnormal information to the physician in a
- Performs hemostasis safely and properly with or without
- Routinely enters patient orders and charges. Checks charges to
- Provides care of the critically ill patient with the ability to
function independently in a stressful situation.
- Routinely educates patients and families based on assessed
needs, documents education provided, and keeps them informed of
tests and treatments. Provides clear patient instruction on what to
expect during the perioperative procedure.
- Assists families to the cardiology area or cath lab area by
escorting when necessary.
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.EDUCATION
- Graduate of accredited school of nursingEXPERIENCE
- No experience requiredPHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Constant use of speech to share information through oral
- Constant standing and walking.
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing
- Frequent sitting, reaching and keyboard use/data entry.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near
(20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and
- Frequent use of smell to detect/recognize odors.
- Frequent use of hearing to receive oral communication,
distinguish body sounds and/or hear alarms, malfunctioning
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects
weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Occasional lifting/moving of patients.
- Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting,
gripping and repetitive foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Occasional driving.
- Rare crawling and running.Required
Keywords: SSM Health, Springfield , RN-Interventional Radiology, Healthcare , Hazelwood, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!