Med Surg RN
Company: KA Recruiting Inc.
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Hospice/Palliative Medicine opening in Madison, Illinois. This
and other rn jobs brought to you by NursingJobCafe.com
The permanent, full-time, Med Surg RN evaluates assigned patients
and plans, implements and documents nursing care. Assists
physicians during examinations and procedures. Performs various
patient tests and administers medications within the scope of
practice of the registered nurse. Promotes patients' independence
by establishing patient care goals and teaching patients and
families to understand conditions, medications, and self-care
skills. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish
goals. Performs a variety of tasks. Familiar with standard
concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Why
- Sign-on bonuses for full-time RNs
- Competitive shift and weekend differentials
- Vacation, sick and holiday paid time off
- Educational assistance eligibility after a 90 day introductory
- And much more! All you need is...
- Associates or Bachelors in Nursing
- Licenses & Certifications: RN state license, ALS and BLS
Looking to Relocate? I can be a resource for that! Want more
information? Reach out to Megan at or email resume Qualified? CLICK
and APPLY NOW!
Keywords: KA Recruiting Inc., Springfield , Med Surg RN, Healthcare , Madison, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!