Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)- BJC Healthcare
Company: BJC HealthCare
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Additional Information About the Role
Are you passionate about patient relationships? If so, BJC is
looking for a new visiting LPN to join their team on the STL Metro
- Illinois side.
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Weekend & Holiday Rotation
Sign On Bonus Eligible
BJC Home Care offers patients and their families a complete range
of home care services, including skilled nursing services, adult
and pediatric hospice and supportive care, rehabilitation therapy,
home infusion therapy, infusion treatment rooms, home medical
equipment and high-tech respiratory care. Specialty home care
programs also are available, including adult and pediatric asthma,
cardiac, diabetes, orthopedic and wound care programs.
BJC Home Care provides care to thousands of patients in both
Missouri and Illinois. Serving more than 25 counties, it has become
the largest home care network in the region and one of the largest
in the country.
Provides direct patient care activities, utilizing the nursing
process, under the supervision of the RN.
* Provides general nursing services to patients under the
supervision of a physician.
* Performs various lab procedures according to set standards.
* Manages inventory of supplies and medications.
* Implements treatments and procedures within the scope of practice
for the Licensed Practical Nurse.
* Under the direction of the Registered Nurse, provides patient
teaching and discharge planning. Participates in professional
development and life long learning.
* BJC has determined this is a safety-sensitive position. The
ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe
manner is an essential function of this job.
* High School Diploma or GED
* Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
* Valid Driver's License
Keywords: BJC HealthCare, Springfield , Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)- BJC Healthcare, Healthcare , Alton, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!