Vascular Institute Radiology Technologist, Interventional
Company: SSM Health
Posted on: June 26, 2022
SIGNING BONUS ELIGIBLEMust be willing to obtain below within 6
moths of hire date:1. ARRT-RPerforms specialized imaging procedures
such as angio, complex vascular and nonvascular and neuro
interventional and therapeutic procedures, along with assisting the
Radiologist/PA. The only registration requirement for this position
is Radiography.PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepares and positions patients and selects anatomic and
technical parameters accurately.
- Prepares and administers contrast media and medications within
the accepted scope of practice and applicable state and federal
- Observes patient during procedure and reports abnormal
activity. Monitors protocols and recommends updates or refinements
- Follows radiation safety procedures and guidelines.
- Ensures all activities comply with regulatory agency
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Associate's degree or completion of a radiology certification
- No experience requiredPHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Constant standing and walking.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near
(20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more).
- Frequent use of hearing and speech to share information through
- Frequent use of hearing to distinguish body sounds and/or hear
alarms, malfunctioning machinery, etc.
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing
- Frequent lifting/moving of patients.
- Frequent reaching, gripping and keyboard use/data entry.
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects
weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Occasional use of vision to identify and distinguish
- Occasional bending, stooping, squatting, twisting and
repetitive foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Rare kneeling and sitting.Required
Keywords: SSM Health, Springfield , Vascular Institute Radiology Technologist, Interventional, Healthcare , Bridgeton, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!