Company: Bethesda Health
Posted on: June 25, 2022
As an employee of Bethesda you will be required to provide
documentation of vaccination, this includes the COVID-19 vaccine.
All new employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 within
45 days of hire.
Bethesda Brings out the Best in Talented, Caring People! At
Bethesda, more than 1,200 employees dedicate their careers to
improving the lives of others.
The Social Services Worker is responsible for helping the with the
evaluation and assessment of resident's social service needs and
concerns. Develops a relationship with residents and families and
ensures that all needs and concerns are met within a timely manner.
The Social Services Worker is responsible for being visible
throughout the facility and willing to assist residents in
* MSW required. LCSW preferred.
* Must have knowledge of growth and development and show expertise
for the geriatric population.
* 1-year experience in Long Term Care social service department
* Previous Geriatric and Social Work experience preferred.
* Certification as a Social Service Designee if not BSW/MSW
* Skills and Abilities:
* Excellent organizational and communication skills.
Keywords: Bethesda Health, Springfield , Social Worker, Healthcare , Alton, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!