Company: Mederi Caretenders
Location: Fairview Heights
Posted on: May 17, 2022
Mederi Caretenders, a part of LHC Group, is the preferred
post-acute care partner for hospitals, physicians and families
nationwide. It's all about helping people.
$15,000 Sign on Bonus for Full Time Positions!
Benefits and More:
- Flexible Schedules
- PTO Time
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Medical, dental, and vision packages
- Discounted Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Career Advancement
- Continuing EducationEssential Functions:
- Provides clinical services within the scope of practice, as
defined by the state laws governing the practice of nursing, in
accordance with the plan of care, and in coordination with other
members of the health care team.
- Makes the initial and-or comprehensive nursing evaluation
visit, determines primary focus of care, develops the plan of care
within State specific guidelines, and submits accurate, complete,
and timely documentation, per policy.
- Regularly evaluates and re-evaluates (as warranted by changes
in condition but at least every 60 days) the patient's nursing
- Performs patient comprehensive assessments at designated time
points and develops the appropriate POC, in collaboration with
- Ensures patients meet home health eligibility and medical
necessity guidelines as defined by payer source.
- Initiates, develops, implements and makes necessary revisions
to the plan of care in collaboration with the physician and other
health care professional's involved in care.Education &
- Current RN licensure in state of practice.
- Current CPR certification required.
- Current Drivers License, vehicle insurance, and access to a
dependable vehicle or public transportation.
Equal Opportunity Employer - vets, disability.Must be fully
vaccinated or be willing to complete full vaccination by date of
hire and proof of vaccination will be required. If permitted by
state law, the company will consider requests for religious or
Must be fully vaccinated or be willing to complete full vaccination
by date of hire and proof of vaccination will be required. If
permitted by state law, the company will consider requests for
religious or medical exemptions.#LI-EM1
Keywords: Mederi Caretenders, Springfield , RN, Healthcare , Fairview Heights, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!