Registered Nurse RN, Pediatrics
Posted on: May 17, 2022
Position: -Registered Nurse RN, PediatricsCareRev is the future
of work in healthcare. With our mobile app, you're just a few
clicks away from creating an ideal work schedule that fits your
life and pays the bills. CareRev is proud to pay the highest rates
in the industry not once, but twice a week via direct deposit.
Signing up is simple. Once you've applied, passed your interview,
and completed registration, you'll be ready to book shifts, work,
and get paid. It's that easy!Requirements
- Minimum of 1 year full-time, inpatient experience working on a
pediatric unit. Must be current and within the last year. Home
health and corrections are not applicable for this position.
- Credentials: Current AHA BLS and PALS certifications are
- Floating: Must be willing to float to PICU, Pediatric TCU, or
ED to take lower acuity assignments when needed. Floating to
specialized early childhood Med-Surg units including neurology,
cardiovascular surgery, pulmonology, orthopedics, GI, ENT, and
plastics required. -
- Skillset: Must be comfortable working in a level 1 trauma
center and show competency assisting with conscious nasopharyngeal
scopes. Experience with BiPAP management, accessing central
lines/ports and working with feeding pumps is required. Familiarity
with care protocols for diabetes, eating disorders,
gastrointestinal and genitourinary diagnoses required. -
- Education: Must have a current RN license and be in good
standing with the state board of nursing.
- Please note you will be asked about your COVID vaccine status
at the time of your interview. Vaccine guidelines vary between
facility partners and geographic regions. How to Apply
- Click "Apply Now" on this job posting.
- Check your email. A CareRev Talent manager will reach out to
you with the next steps.
- Don't see an update? Check your spam. We don't want you to miss
booking your interview!---
Keywords: CareRev, Springfield , Registered Nurse RN, Pediatrics, Healthcare , Bridgeton, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!