Registered Respiratory Therapist
Location: Valley Park
Posted on: May 17, 2022
Position: Respiratory Therapist CareRev is the future of work in
healthcare. With our mobile app, you're just a few clicks away from
creating an ideal work schedule that fits your life and pays the
bills. CareRev is proud to pay the highest rates in the industry
not once, but twice a week via direct deposit.Signing up is simple.
Once you've applied, passed your interview, and completed
registration, you'll be ready to book shifts, work, and get paid.
It's that easy!---Requirements for Respiratory -Therapist Role:
- 2 years full time inpatient Respiratory Therapy experience with
at least one full year in critical care. Must be current and within
the past year. Home health care and corrections facility experience
are not applicable for this position.
- Ability to independently draw ABGs
- Familiarity with Nitrous oxide and Flolan is preferred, not
- ACLS and BLS required -
- PALS required for shifts at childrens' hospital ----
- Must float to different facilities within a single healthcare
- Current MO license -and RRT, with good standing with NBRC
- Please note you will be asked about your COVID vaccine status
at the time of your interview. Medical and religious vaccine
exemptions may be allowed with approval. Professionals with vaccine
exemptions will require weekly PCR testing. Cost for testing is the
professional's responsibility..---How to Apply
- Click "Apply Now" on this job posting.
- Check your email. A CareRev Talent Manager will reach with the
- Don't see an update? Check your spam. We don't want you to miss
booking your interview!---
Keywords: CareRev, Springfield , Registered Respiratory Therapist, Healthcare , Valley Park, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!