RESPIRATORY THERAPIST RRT
Company: Southern Illinois Healthcare
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Your Career. Our Company. Together, We Grow. At Southern
Illinois Healthcare (SIH), we realize that in order to provide our
surrounding communities with excellent care, we must begin by
providing our employees with that same care and appreciation. We
offer rich opportunities to develop and grow professionally, an
environment of excellence in patient care, and the awareness that
everything we accomplish is a direct outgrowth of the superb
efforts and dedication of our employees. As a non-profit system of
almost 4000 employees, we have won national acclaim for our cancer,
cardiac, stroke, bariatric, breast imaging, and rehabilitation
services. The RRT is responsible for providing respiratory care
services. Now with increased pay rates, the best in southern
Illinois and student loan forgiveness program. Responsibilities
- Evaluates patient outcomes making changes in plan of care
within the multidisciplinary team.
- Provides explanation/instructions to patients and/or
responsible persons and insures understanding with regard to
respiratory disease processes, intervention procedures and
- Accepts Reassignment to other units when necessary.
- Shares clinical knowledge with staff and students and is a role
model for clinical practice.
- Plans, implements and evaluates the effectiveness of
- Provides respiratory care as ordered by physician keeping in
communication with medical and nursing staff. Qualifications
- Associates degree required
- Illinois License
- NRP-MHC #PIQrespiratoryPandoLogic. Keywords: Respiratory
Therapist, Location: Evansville, IL - 62242
Keywords: Southern Illinois Healthcare, Springfield , RESPIRATORY THERAPIST RRT, Healthcare , Evansville, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!