RN TIER I
Company: Southern Illinois Healthcare
Location: East Saint Louis
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Responsible for providing direct and indirect nursing care.
Responsibilities Role Specific Responsibilities
- Assess patients to determine mental, physical, and spiritual
- Assesses, plans, implements and evaluates an individual plan of
care in collaboration with the multidisciplinary health care
- Provides explanations and instructions to patient/responsible
- Demonstrate ability to use nursing clinical judgment to
recognize and report changes in patient condition.
- Contribute to a healthy workplace environment by managing
conflict using professional communication skills.
- Meets Core Measure responsibilities related to patient
- Participate in continuing education.
- Maintain complete and accurate medical records. Qualifications
- IL RN license required
- BLS required
- Six months of RN experience required #PIQnursingPandoLogic.
Keywords: Registered Nurse (RN), Location: East Saint Louis, IL -
Keywords: Southern Illinois Healthcare, Springfield , RN TIER I, Healthcare , East Saint Louis, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!