Family Medicine Position with guaranteed compensation of $290,000+ (Ph
Company: Arlington HealthCare
Posted on: February 24, 2021
Job ID: 9381Practice Details
- Seeking a BE/BC Family Medicine physician to join one of the
"100 Best Places to Work in Health Care".
- 100% outpatient opportunity.
- We expect all of our physicians to be Board Certified (or Board
Eligible if coming out of training), to pursue clinical excellence,
deliver outstanding patient satisfaction, and work agreeably as
part of a team.
- Physician satisfaction and retention within the organization
are exceptional, and we desire to add doctors who are committed to
maintaining that level of success. About Family Medicine
- Complete services for all ages: The Family Medicine team
provides medical care for all ages, including newborns, children,
adolescents, adults and senior citizens.
- Care that focuses on you: Our friendly staff treats your family
like their own. We take time to really listen to your concerns, and
partner with you to develop a healthcare plan that addresses your
- Easy Access: Patients will see a provider fast - often the same
day patient calls or through a virtual visit.
- Virtual Visits: Doctor-patient interactions that occur via
FollowMyHealth Patient Portal, FaceTime, Google Duo, and phone
visits. Virtual visits offer patients an alternative way to
communicate with their doctors regarding health issues that do not
require face-to-face contact.
- Coordination of services: If you or a loved one have a chronic
condition such as diabetes or congestive heart failure, care
coordinators make sure patients get the treatment needed to stay
healthy. Care coordinators also help lower-income patients with the
cost of healthcare services and medications, and arrange
transportation to and from medical appointments.
- Convenience: Easy to schedule appointments by simply loging
into the patient portal (Follow My Health) from phone or computer
to schedule appointments.
- Annual Medicare Wellness Visits: Preventive care is the key to
maintaining a healthy and independent lifestyle offering patients
skilled Annual Wellness Visit team helps patients navigate visits
and ensure all of needs are met.
- Patient-Centered Medical Home - offers a medical office or
clinic where a team of providers work together to provide a new,
expanded type of care to patients, focusing on prevention and
wellness. About Employer:
- 70+ member group of employed physicians, advanced practitioner
and allied health providers offering services in 17 different
- 327-bed acute-care hospital in Quincy, Illinois. A
not-for-profit, non-tax supported, independent hospital is
committed to providing compassionate, high-quality care using
advanced technology in state-of-the art, comfortable
- Grade A hospital: This hospital has earned its second
consecutive grade A for hospital safety from the Leapfrog Group.
This organization analyzes safety data from hospitals across the
country and compares outcomes.
- The largest provider of medical care in the 300,000 population
Tri-State Area composed of West Central Illinois, Northeast
Missouri, and Southeast Iowa.
- As a not-for-profit system, we accept all patients regardless
of their economic condition or insurance coverage.
- The System was named one of the "100 Best Places to Work in
Health Care" by Modern Healthcare magazine, and it ranks among the
Country's top 8% of hospitals in its level of Information
Technology development. Recruiter's InsightEarn More and Pay Less.
Starting Salary For Family Medicine Is $50,000 To $95,000 More
Compared To Positions Located In Chicago and St. Louis; Coupled
With A Cost Of Living Of 30% Less In This Community Provides You
With Significant Buying Power With The Opportunity To Build Your
Dream Home, Pay Down Your Student Loans And Retire Early. Income
Potential. The Income Potential Is Greater Than Most With The
Opportunity To Earn In The Top 75th%Tile In The US. Housing Market.
With Average Home Pricing Settled At $108,620 And Where A Desirable
3374 Square Ft. 5 Bedroom/4 Bath Home Sold For $255,000 Building A
Quality Of Life With Substantial Savings Is Easy.The community. The
Community Is Welcoming To New Members And Offers A Series Of Fun
Events Throughout The Year For Family Members And Getting To Know
One Another. About Employer. This Employer Is Committed To Its
Doctors And The Entire Employee Staff And Enjoys Long Term
Retention Of Its Key Physician Personnel Due To Exceptional
Compensation And Quality Of Life Provided By The Community.Closest
- 111 miles to Saint Louis, MO
- 178 miles to Kansas City, MO
- 241 miles to Chicago, IL Colleges and Universities
- John Wood Community College (Full-time enrollment: 1,633;
Location: 1301 S 48th Street; Public; Website: )
- Quincy University (FT enrollment: 1,520; Location: 1800 College
Ave; Private, not-for-profit; Website: ; Offers Master's
- Western Illinois University (about 53 miles; Macomb, IL;
Full-time enrollment: 10,755)
- Southeastern Community College (about 63 miles; West
Burlington, IA; FT enrollment: 2,251)
- Truman State University (about 66 miles; Kirksville, MO; FT
enrollment: 5,553) Recreation
- The City of Quincy is home to an impressive park system. The
Quincy Park District consists of 28 parks, a 27-hole golf course,
12 playgrounds and 2 swimming pools, encompassing over 900
- Gardner Park is located on 38 acres at Third Street just North
of Locust. A new shelter house was built that features picnic
tables and a grill. Nearby are restrooms and a new playground.
There is also an outdoor basketball court and a trailer dumping
station for campers is available for public use. Shopping
- As The Premier Shopping Center In West-Central Illinois, And
Serving Over 300,000 People Around The Tristate Area, Quincy Mall
Offers A Variety Of Shopping Among 50 Popular Stores For Shopping.
Keyphrases: family medicine jobs, family practice jobs, family
practitioner jobs, family medicine specialist jobs
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, Springfield , Family Medicine Position with guaranteed compensation of $290,000+ (Ph, Healthcare , Quincy, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!