Family Medicine Physician (Physician #563794)
Company: Merritt Hawkins
Posted on: October 20, 2020
Job Description & Requirements
Family Medicine Physician in Illinois
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: Full Time Pay Rate: $.00
Explore an exceptional Family Medicine partnership opportunity with
a highly successful multi-specialty group made up of more than 425
providers. This group, founded over 75 years ago, has won countless
awards and are viewed as the gold standard for healthcare in the
- Opportunity to do 100% Outpatient Family Medicine, Traditional
(outpatient and inpatient) Family Medicine, or even the option to
do Family Medicine with Obstetrics
- 2-Year Partnership Track
- Partners are earning in excess of $350,000 per year!!
- $50,000 sign on bonus and $10,000 relocation stipend
- Full benefits including paid malpractice, health, dental,
vision, 401K, and more
- Cost of Living is 15% below the national average!
- Highly-rated Illinois city beloved for its low cost of living,
low commute times, low crime, excellent schools, and family
- This city has a population of over 200,000 but has the
amenities of a city double its size!
- Education has a strong foothold in the community with 6
highly-ranked colleges/universities- which additionally bring
vibrancy and a plethora of sports, arts, and entertainment to the
- The region is also known for its unlimited outdoor recreation
including hiking, biking, camping, kayaking, boating, fishing, and
- Large recreational lake on the outskirts of the city which
- Unlimited housing options including country club housing, lake
front housing, and numerous modern housing developments overlooking
incredible rolling hill views, with cost of living being 15% below
the national average!
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent
physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any
other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician
employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also
recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN
Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We
encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Family Practice Physician, Family Practice Md, Family Practice,
Family Doctor, Primary Care, Fp, Fm, Physician, Healthcare, Health
Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md,
family-practice-medicine, family practice, family medicine
Keyphrases: family medicine jobs, family practice jobs, family
practitioner jobs, family medicine specialist jobs
Keywords: Merritt Hawkins, Springfield , Family Medicine Physician (Physician #563794), Healthcare , Springfield, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!