Registered Nurse, Rapid Response
Company: Memorial Health
Posted on: May 24, 2020
The Rapid Response Registered Nurse serves as a housewide resource
to assist staff in the recognition and stabilization of patients
with signs of clinical deterioration. They will respond to Rapid
Response Team calls during work shift in addition to assisting with
patients throughput by regularly assessing utilization of critical
care and IMC beds, as well as telemetry and other
resource-intensive clinical equipment/technology.
A Registered Nurse at Memorial Medical Center means becoming a part
of a Magnet hospital that raises the bar for excellence. The MMC
environment expects high quality care for patients and RNs who want
to advance learning to ensure they can be the best nurse possible.
Quality nurses not only understand, but also exhibit, that "care
starts with caring." Nursing is about caring for people. Above all
else, working at Memorial means we expect you to exceed customer
expectations. You can do this by treating each patient as if they
are the only one you are caring for that day, being the calm voice
for the family, finding the answers when you don't have one, and
displaying compassion in all interactions.
- Licensed as RN in State of Illinois. BSN required.
- Minimum of 3 years of critical care experience required.
- Current BLS/ACLS certification required.
- Certification as a Critical Care RN held or achieved within 12
months of hire into position.
- Certification in Pediatric Emergency Assessment Recognition and
Stabilization required, or obtained within 6 months of hire into
- Certification in NIH stroke assessment required or obtained
within 6 months of hire into the position.
- Maintain annual critical care competencies.
- Demonstrates a strong track record of exemplary interpersonal
skills and professional communication with interprofessional team
Associated topics: cardiothoracic, intensive care unit, maternal,
mhb, nurse, recovery, registered nurse, staff nurse, tcu, unit
Keywords: Memorial Health, Springfield , Registered Nurse, Rapid Response, Healthcare , Springfield, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!