Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist
Company: Memorial Health
Posted on: February 16, 2020
Our CRNAs administer general, regional, and MAC anesthesia to
patients of all ages and any ASA status. The CRNAs work in a
collaborative team environment with 50 CRNAs, 21 Anesthesiologists
and 12 Anesthesia Techs to assist with room turnover and stocking.
The CRNAs serve as Clinical Instructors for SIUE and
Millikin/Decatur Nurse Anesthesia programs.
Due to our continued growth, Memorial Medical Center has multiple
needs for Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists. Positions are
available full time in the Main OR, CVOR or as a split 50/50
between Main OR and CVOR.
- Deliver more than 29,000 anesthetics annually across 23 Main
ORs, 4 CVORs, 6 Ambulatory surgery ORs, and multiple off-site
locations including OB, ECT, GI, IR, and Cath Lab.
- Level 1 Trauma Center
- Diverse case mix
- Newest technology available with standardized equipment
throughout the health system
- Robust EHR (Cerner)
- Hospital employed; competitive salary and benefits package
- Reimbursement for continuing education with educational leave
- Financial assistance of up to $30,000 available while pursuing
- Sign on bonus of up to $30,000
- Relocation assistance available #CB
- Completed AANA approved course in Anesthesia. MSN/DNP degree or
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse and Advanced Practice Nurse in
State of Illinois.
- Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist or new graduate who is
eligible for certification.
- BLS, ACLS, and PALS certification required.
Keywords: Memorial Health, Springfield , Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist, Healthcare , Springfield, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!