Business Development Manager - Contact Center (MI/OH/WI/IN/IL)
Company: Presidio Inc.
Posted on: September 11, 2019
Summary of Position: The Contact Center BDM has a very specific
business focus on Contact Center technology sales. The BDM will be
responsible for contact center sales in the North Central Region-50
% travel is required. Working remote is fine, or report to a local
office. The BDM will leverage industry knowledge and solution
specific knowledge of Contact Center solutions to drive
solutions/company services sales. The BDM may also be called upon
to assist in sales planning and development strategies.
* Executes sales strategy by identifying customer needs and selling
the appropriate company services.
* Increases sales and market share and develops business through
multiple marketing and sales techniques including but not limited
to cold calling, conducting in person meetings, and partnering with
vendors or manufactures.
* Maintains a targeted understanding of customers' business showing
the ability to establish customer needs, buying cycles, and
creating strong relationships to effectively drive sales and repeat
* Ability to create a strategic plan with the customer's executive
staff to add value to the customer business and develop a sales
plan to meet the customer's and company strategic need.
* Meets or exceeds annual sales top line revenue and margin goals
as defined by management.
* Manages individual sales objectives to include sales orders and
billing activities to support accounting cycles.
* Manages on-going customer account maintenance to include,
updating account information in company systems and resolving
customer satisfaction issues.
* Works with inside sales team to ensure that quotes are provided
and order requests are processed accurately.
* Works with engineering team to accurately scope projects.
* Maintains relationships with all levels of customer contacts, but
has a focus to maintain executive level (Director and above)
Strategic Planning & Presentation
* Adhere to sales process including but not limited to pipeline
development and accurate forecasting via internal tools.
* Attends weekly Sales Commit calls and achieves weekly
* Submits presales service requests and attends presales conference
* Performs extensive proposal writing and prepares sales
information for customers.
* Attends trade shows, marketing events, and performs continuous
marketing efforts to new and existing customers.
* Participates in weekly sales calls with sales team and management
to communicate weekly sales and profit objectives.
* Participates in on-going sales training to ensure satisfactory
performance, improve sales skills, stay abreast on emerging
technologies, and maintains manufacturer sales certifications.
* Promotes company culture and ethics and establishes name
* Works in a team environment and provides feedback and coaching to
enhance all aspects of the sales strategy.
* Mentors and lead new hires and other Account Manager's in
* Participates in company efforts to improve the quality of sales
* Works with sales leadership on specific vendor relationships and
* Business degree or background in Accounting, Business
Administration, or Management Information Systems, Lease Asset
Management or equivalent work and/or military experience
* Experience in customer facing situations, such as pre-sales, or
* 5+ years of Contact Center Solutions sales with a proven track
record in business analysis.
* Proficiency in the English language and reading
* Ability to travel up to 50%
* A drive for Achievement and Effort, Attention to Detail,
Teamwork, Dependability, Initiative, Independence, Integrity,
Persistence, Leadership, Stress Tolerance, and Social
* Knowledge of sales and marketing techniques and principles.
* Knowledge of administration and management principles,
specifically in planning and resource allocation.
* Strong customer service skills and service orientation focus.
* Effective active learning and listening skills.
* Critical thinking, judgment, and decision-making skills.
* Strong monitoring and time management skills.
* Excellent interpersonal and persuasion skills.
* Ability to solve problems using deductive and inductive
* Excellent oral and written communication and expression
* Ability to sensitize and forecast problem areas.
* Ability to work closely and effectively with members across
departments and at all levels of the organization.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
Disabilities The contractor will not discharge or in any other
manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they
have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the
pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have
access to the compensation information of other employees or
applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot
disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals
who do not otherwise have access to compensation information,
unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or
charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding,
hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the
employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor s legal duty to
Keywords: Presidio Inc., Springfield , Business Development Manager - Contact Center (MI/OH/WI/IN/IL), Executive , Springfield, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!