Data Engineering Manager
Company: Michael Page
Posted on: March 17, 2023
Manage a team of 5 lead engineers responsible for data modeling,
developing data pipelines, and integrating data from various
sources, while working cross-functionally across the business. The
Data Engineering Manager will manage systems development, further
relationships across the business, and ensure
quality/performance.Client DetailsThis Fortune500 Company is a
global leader in the retail-cosmetics industry.Description
- Architect and implement data solutions for the enterprise
across different business functional areas, such as: Digital,
Marketing, Merchandising and Supply Chain.
- Design and build frameworks for ingestion, curation, auditing,
and error logging for data pipelines
- Lead solutions development projects, supporting the
organizations objectives and key initiatives
- Facilitate open communication and discussion between
stakeholders, and engage in negotiations with senior stakeholders
to ensure policy and strategies are adhered to
- Lead quality management techniques to identify areas for
improvement within the department
- Mentor and lead engineers, allocating routine tasks or project
routines, while providing direction support and guidance as
- Hybrid work out of the Chicago Metropolitan Area: -5-10
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 10+ years of IT experience in design and development of data
lakes, data warehouses andBI platforms.
- 3+ years' experience leading and building team of
high-performance data engineers.
- Strong experience in design, development and operationalization
of large-scale enterprisedata solutions promoting best practices
across the organization.
- GCP experience preferred, AWS or Azure experience
- Experience with Big Query, GCS, Dataflow, Dataproc,
Pub/Sub,Kafka, Spark, GCP Pub/Sub.
- Experience in data architecture, data models, ingestion
frameworks, DataOps, and cloud-basedinfrastructure for big data
platforms like BigQuery, Databricks, and Snowflake.Job Offer
- Hybrid work, only 5-10 Days on-site per month in the Chicago
- Be a part of the organizations new revolutionary vision for
- Competitive Base Salary
- Bonus (paid out at/above 100% past 7 years)
- 401k with company match
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 20+ Days of PTO, Vacation, Sick, Personal, Parental LeaveMPI
does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin,
age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an
individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable
federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from
minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other
Keywords: Michael Page, Springfield , Data Engineering Manager, Executive , Springfield, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...