Lead Product Manager
Location: Maryland Heights
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Responsible for the product lifecycle and development initiatives
for our Charter services and applications. Designs complex,
cross-functional requirements to meet evolving customer needs and
business opportunities. Involved in leading innovative solutions to
deliver an industry leading customer experience.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Actively and consistently supports all efforts to simplify and
enhance the customer experience.
* Understands digital best practices in accessibility, usability,
requirement writing, agile development, software product
management, web analytics and product lifecycle management.
* Brings proven knowledge of industry best practices in product
development and translates appropriate steps for unique
organization and market position.
* Diagnoses complex issues and evaluates, recommends, and executes
the best resolution.
* Shapes the direction of Charter's product set and advocates for
excellence in all areas.
* Evaluates proposed features and enhancements from the perspective
of the digital user experience and makes decisions in the best
interest of the consumer.
* Responsible for the development and communication of product
strategies dependent on new services/features to drive financial
* Builds relationships with key stakeholders in product, marketing
and customer operations to implement strategy.
* Provides a data-centric perspective, using data as the driver and
influencer of priority and measurements of success
* REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS
Required Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
* Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
* Ability to adapt to a new environment and make an impact
* Ability to manage and foster change
* Ability to influence large, cross-functional teams in order to
achieve business goals and results
* Ability to listen to multiple points of view and synthesize
against goals for recommendations
* Ability to plan, prioritize and organize effectively and
* Ability to drive multiple projects and tasks
* Ability to make decisions and solve problems while working under
* Ability to show judgment and initiative and to accomplish job
* Ability to strategize solutions based on data analysis
* In-depth foundation in Word, Excel, PowerPoint
* In-depth knowledge of digital SDLC tools such as JIRA
* Demonstrates strong business sense and sense of urgency to
achieve business results
Bachelor's Degree or relevant experience
Required Related Work Experience and Number of Years
Product development/management - 5+
Preferred Related Work Experience and Number of Years
Charter Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer -
Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability MPD382 327778 327778BR
Keywords: SPECTRUM, Springfield , Lead Product Manager, Executive , Maryland Heights, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!