Associate Inventory Supply Chain Manager
Company: Dot Foods, Inc.
Location: Mount Sterling
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Location: Mt. Sterling, IL or Chesterfield, MO Department:
Replenishment Reports To: Replenishment Manager
Your Role: Manage inventory within established product lines
building experience, designed to prepare for the Inventory Supply
Chain Manager position.
- Manages and disposes of product that is not moving effectively
through the replenishment system or meeting obsolete expense and
- Manages the stock status of items at all Dot locations based on
- Serves as the key contact for Dot customer service regarding
product issues including availability, communication of
supplier-related issues, and follow-up on service level
- Executes the appropriate fair share and priority allocation of
products during stock-out and reservation/allocation.
- Participates on select replenishment department committees
including service level, turns, obsolete, and deeper drive
- Applies lean thinking and tools to identify and eliminate waste
in all areas of the position.
- Travel - Occasional overnight travel to suppliers, other
company locations or off-site meetings and trainings. Must have
ability to travel independently as needed, without restriction by
all modes of transportation, including car, plane, or train.
What Can Dot Offer You?
As a family-owned and -operated company since 1960, Dot Foods has
created a strong family culture within the business. As a vital
part of that family unit, we want to ensure you feel included and
respected for any differing ideas. We appreciate those opinions and
count on them to make us successful. In addition to an inclusive
working environment, we will provide you with:
- A friendly working environment
- Highly competitive compensation and benefits package
- Significant advancement opportunities
Safety: This position assumes responsibility for the workplace
safety of self and co-workers, and for the safety conditions of the
work locations, exercise and promotes safe behaviors and show
unyielding support of programs, rules and policies regarding
EOE/AA Employer: Dot believes all persons are entitled to equal
employment opportunities. Dot will not discriminate against its
employees or applicants for employment because of sex, race, color,
religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, or
veteran status or other basic classes protected by applicable
federal or state law provided they are qualified for employment or
for existing positions.
We Need You To Have:
- Bachelor's degree.
- Ability to conduct data analysis to identify issues and solve
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Utilize numerical reasoning to complete job tasks.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
We'd Like You To Have:
- Ability to maintain composure and productivity in a highly
Keywords: Dot Foods, Inc., Springfield , Associate Inventory Supply Chain Manager, Executive , Mount Sterling, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!