RN Director - Critical Care
Company: SSM Health
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Directs services, workflow and resources for assigned nursing
- Develops departmental goals and objectives consistent with
medical, administrative, legal and ethical requirements of the
health care delivery system.
- Directs clinical activities, including patient assessment, care
plan development, service level determination, patient visits, and
- Plans, organizes and directs all activities related to
staffing, including hiring, orienting, evaluating and continuing
- Prepares and monitors budget(s) and ensures that assigned
nursing area operates within allocated funds. Coordinates and
directs internal and externally-driven audits.
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.EDUCATION
- Master's degree in nursing or related field; Bachelor's degree
in Nursing if Master's is not in NursingEXPERIENCE
- Three years' registered nurse experience, with one year in
leadership PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing
- Frequent sitting, standing, walking, reaching and repetitive
foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near
(20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and
- Frequent use of hearing and speech to share information through
oral communication. Ability to hear alarms, malfunctioning
- Frequent keyboard use/data entry.
- Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting and
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects
weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Rare climbing.
Keywords: SSM Health, Springfield , RN Director - Critical Care, Executive , Bridgeton, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!