Memory Care Director (Full Time)
Company: Arrow Senior Living
Posted on: August 7, 2022
After spending 14 years in healthcare, I finally found my home
with Arrow Senior Living. Its home-like environment is not just for
the residents but for the team members as well. From day one you
embrace the core values, and you see how they impact residents
quality of life. Arrow is a great company to grow with-it promotes
within and the employee appreciation, incentives, and benefits are
just a bonus on top of making residents and team members smile. I
have become lifelong friend with this team, and I can happily say I
love my job and enjoy coming to work.-Arrow Team
MemberPosition-Memory Care DirectorPosition Type: Full
TimeLocation: Freeburg, IllinoisShift Schedule- Monday-Friday
8am-5pm, MODCome join our team at Cedar Trails Senior Living
located at490 Urbanna Dr. Freeburg, Illinois 62243!We are looking
for someone (like you):
- Be a Conductor of Culture: Ensure Memory Care team members
embrace responsibility of anticipating the needs of residents and
maintaining a spirit of hospitality and professionalism in
accordance with Arrow Senior Living core values.
- Be a Talent Trainer: Ensure adherence to community standards,
policies and procedures, and applicable federal, state, and local
laws and regulations when selecting, onboarding, and providing
ongoing training for team members.
- Be a Program Pioneer: Implement and manage Memory Care programs
and services to promote and maintain the highest practicable level
of physical, social, and psychological wellbeing for residents
living with dementia diagnoses.
- Be a Curator of Care: Assemble, catalogue, and manage the
personalized care needs of memory care neighborhood residents as
well as the requests and expectations of family members. What are
we looking for?
- You will have a high school diploma, or general education
degree(degree in a related field is preferred).
- You will have a minimum of two years experience and knowledge
of theories and practices related to the care of persons living
with dementia or in a related field with transferable knowledge and
- You will receive preference if you have leadership experience
as a Director in a specialized dementia program.
- You can read, write, understand and communicate in English with
- You will have a positive and energetic attitude who will LOVE
- You will possess computer skillsto be able to print documents
and enter information about our Residents.
- You must be active as this role requires standing, walking,
bending, kneeling, and stooping all day.
- You must have the ability to frequently lift and/or move items
up to 50 pounds.
- You must be able to assist residents with sitting, standing and
walking, as well as assisting persons after a fall.
- You must be comfortable working primarily indoors, but you may
be required to work outside for events, transportation, or
assisting residents to and from vehicles.
- You must be criminally cleared.Employment Benefits (We value
- Company Match 401(k) with 100% match up to the first 3% and
fully vested upon enrollment
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance (1st of the month following
60 days of employment-Full Time)
- Disability insurance (Full Time)
- Employee assistance program
- Weekly Employee Recognition Program
- Life insurance (Full Time)
- Paid time off (Full Time employees accrue up to 115 hours each
year and Part Time accrue up to 30 hours each year)
- Tuition Reimbursement (after 90 days for FT AND PT
- Employee Referral Program (FT, PT, and PRN)
- Complimentary meal each shift (FT, PT, and PRN)
- Daily Pay Option
- Direct Deposit
- Did we mention that we PROMOTE FROM WITHIN?Do you want to see
how much fun we are at Cedar Trails Senior Living? Please visit us
via Facebook: Cedar Trails Senior Living Facebook PageOr, take a
look at our website:https://cedartrailsfreeburg.com/Have questions?
Want to speak to someone directly? Reach out by calling/texting
your own recruiter, Amber Moore: 816-332-3230.Click here to hear
about Arrow's Core Values!About the companyArrow Senior Living
manages a collection of senior living communities that offer
varying levels of care including independent living, assisted
living, and memory care in 25 properties currently in 5 states
(Missouri, Iowa, Illinois, Ohio, Indiana) and employees nearly
1,400 employees!Arrow Senior Living YouTube-Click HereArrow Senior
Living serves and employs individuals of all faiths, regardless of
race, color, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age or
handicap, except as limited by state and federal law.Keywords:
memory care director, memory care, alzheimers, dementia,
leadership, assisted living, social worker, Activites, director,
life enrichment, memory care support, Activities Coordinator, Life
Enrichment Assistant, Social Work, social worker, Life Enrichment
Director, life enrichment, life enrichment specialist, life
enrichment, memory care, lifestyle, lifestyle enrichment guide,
para professional, daycare, childcare, activities director,
gerontology, senior living, senior living activity assistant,
activity assistant, Alzheimers, Dementia, life skill, assisted
living, activities, part time, full timecaregiver, hiring
immediately, assisted living, in home caregiver, immediately
hiring, home health aide, nursing home, cna, certified nursing
assistant, med tech, licensed 1 medication aide, overnight,
overnight shift, day, day shift, evening, evening shift, care
partner, aide, certified nursing assistant, cna, wellnessRequired
Keywords: Arrow Senior Living, Springfield , Memory Care Director (Full Time), Executive , Lenzburg, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!