Business Development Manager - Ruminants - Remote
Company: Archer Daniels Midland Company
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Business Development Manager - Ruminants - Remote
At ADM, we unlock the power of nature to provide access to
nutrition worldwide. With industry-advancing innovations, a
complete portfolio of ingredients and solutions to meet any taste,
and a commitment to sustainability, we give customers an edge in
solving the nutritional challenges of today and tomorrow. We're a
global leader in human and animal nutrition and the world's premier
agricultural origination and processing company. Our breadth,
depth, insights, facilities and logistical expertise give us
unparalleled capabilities to meet needs for food, beverages, health
and wellness, and more. From the seed of the idea to the outcome of
the solution, we enrich the quality of life the world over. Learn
more at www.adm.com
Develop relationships with strategic accounts consisting of
Ruminant accounts and regional feed companies across North America.
Target Operating Profit targets will be set and approved by VP Feed
Additives & Ingredients with specialty additive products and
Business Development Manager - Ruminants (Remote)
ADM Animal Nutrition, a division of Archer Daniels Midland Company,
is a leading manufacturing, nutrition and ingredient business
offering a wide range of innovative products for the animal
nutrition market. We are seeking a proven leader in account
management/sales to hold the position of Business Development
Manager for key specialty additives and ingredients that would
primarily include the North American Market. This position will
develop relationships with strategic accounts primarily consisting
of regional and national feed companies in North America. Sales
activity will focus on uncovering and understanding individual
customer goals and priorities and then positioning the appropriate
ADM AN products and services to meet and exceed those needs.
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Prospect and qualify new sales leads
- Collaborate with sales and technical service teams to ensure
requirements are met such as sales numbers and profit goals with
specialty additive focus.
- Cultivating positive interactions and relationships with sales
representatives, team leaders and managers, and executives to
evaluate sales strategy and results.
- Builds market position by locating, developing, defining, and
closing business relationships.
- Developing ways to improve customer experience and build brand
- Strong understanding of company products & services as well as
business position and competition to keep business
- Planning and driving new marketing initiatives.
- Create plan and deliver presentations on company products to
meet customer objectives.
- Communicate customer and prospect product pain points to
- Maintain a well-developed pipeline of prospects
- Develop strong, ongoing relationships with prospects and
- Meet and/or exceed quotas
- Develop and update comprehensive business plan including
financial targets per account while maintaining strategic
relationships in the markets.
- Attain establish fiscal years sales with specialty additive
- Identify all potential accounts while maintaining & analyzing
clear concise financial goals and opportunities via
- Monitor and report feed ingredient pricing in the assigned
region along with other feed industry trends and competitor
- Work closely with assigned customer service professional to
efficiently service customer needs.
- Maintain adequate supply chain with specialty products to serve
the NA market.Requirements for this position include:
- Bachelor's degree or higher with 5+ years of adequate knowledge
in animal nutrition, including current trends in production,
nutrition, and specialty additive landscape.
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account
Manager, Technical sales manager.
- Experience in implementation of business development
- Ability to solve problems and build strong relationships with
key customer base.
- Superior verbal and written communication, time management, and
- Effective presentation and sales skills around specialty
- Training on and mastering new specialty additive
- Continue learning and better understanding the legacy ADM
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Expectations to travel 40-60% of the time
Relocation is available with this position.
This position offers a complete benefit package, including
401K/ESOP, pension, health, life and dental insurance.
ADM requires the successful completion of a pre-employment drug
screen and a background check.
ADM is an EOE for minorities, females, protected veterans and
individuals with disabilities
#RemoteAbout ADM:At ADM, we unlock the power of nature to provide
access to nutrition worldwide. With industry-advancing innovations,
a complete portfolio of ingredients and solutions to meet any
taste, and a commitment to sustainability, we give customers an
edge in solving the nutritional challenges of today and tomorrow.
We're a global leader in human and animal nutrition and the world's
premier agricultural origination and processing company. Our
breadth, depth, insights, facilities and logistical expertise give
us unparalleled capabilities to meet needs for food, beverages,
health and wellness, and more. From the seed of the idea to the
outcome of the solution, we enrich the quality of life the world
over. Learn more at www.adm.com.EEOADM is an equal opportunity
employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, age, disability and veterans status.Ref ID#LI-NA2
Keywords: Archer Daniels Midland Company, Springfield , Business Development Manager - Ruminants - Remote, Executive , Quincy, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!