Director of Sales
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionCan you be a real, true friend? Is it your nature
to be open, listen deeply, know your heart, respond genuinely, and
care as only a real friend cares? If so, we want to meet you.
Cedarhurst, a regional healthcare provider and true friend of older
adults, seeks a service-minded, career-oriented individual to join
our team as a full-time Director of Sales at our Cedarhurst of
Bethalto community. As a Director of Sales, you will have to
opportunity to connect with, and positively impact the lives of,
our residents daily! You will be responsible for meeting and
exceeding all occupancy and revenue goals by developing and
implementing the community's strategic sales plan. The Director of
Sales is accountable for the entire sales process: building
prospect base and referral base, maintaining the online sales
tracking database, meeting, and exceeding all weekly sales goals
and benchmark conversion ratios, generating tours, and securing
deposits for move-ins. The ideal candidate also has experience in
relationship-building with professionals in effort to generate
leads and referrals to the community.As a Director of Sales,
working with the Executive Director, you will impact the lives of
our residents by –
- Function as primary contact for phone inquiries and walk-in
visitors to drive occupancy.
- Responsible for outreach to increase professional
- Discover the needs of prospective residents and their families
and attempt to find appropriate solutions to those needs
(including, potentially, a move to Assisted Living or Memory
- Conduct appropriate follow up activities in effort to
facilitate positive, trusting, and valuable relationships.
- Create and cultivate productive relationships with other
businesses and resources for senior adults, in effort to offer
resources to prospects and to receive referrals from those
- Document all planned and completed sales activities in a
provided database, in accordance with standards established by the
- Collaborate with Executive Director, as well as area and
regional sales teams to strategize and develop creative programs to
identify and connect with key referral sources in the community and
identify ways to maintain and nurture those relationships.
- Work with the Executive Director to help staff members maximize
opportunities for resident and family-member referrals.
- Work with the Executive Director to help ensure that staff
members receive inquiries appropriately and productively.
- Assist community in exploring strategic sales approaches for
all prospects during coaching sessions.
- Other duties as assigned. To become a Director of Sales, you
will need –
- Bachelor's Degree or 2-5 years of successful sales
- Demonstrated sales closing skills with a consistent record of
high occupancy results.
- Collaborative team player able to establish effective working
relationships with team members.
- Demonstrated experience in promoting a high level of customer
service and hospitality towards and among all residents,
associates, and visitors
- Dependable with a strong work ethic.
- Possess an appreciation of seniors and an understanding of the
- Thoroughness & detail oriented.
- Goal- and result-oriented, as well as self-motivated.
- Superior analytical, project management and organizational
- Sense of professional curiosity, desire to learn new things,
and to find / recommend solutions to problems
- Great communication and interpersonal skills required along
with the heart and passion to work with older adults while
providing the best care possible.
- Must have the ability to remain calm in stressful situations,
to be flexible, to work well with many interruptions and have skill
- Valid Driver's License required
- Must exhibit and promote a high level of customer service,
hospitality, curiosity and friendliness towards all residents,
visitors, employees, and the overall facility. When considering a
career with Cedarhurst, please understand that –
- Our core values describe our expectation that every team member
will be Passionate, Trustworthy, Empathetic, Positive, Respectful
and Approachable – and in every way a real, true friend of those we
- To be a Cedarhurst team member means you're devoted to doing
The Friend's Work: In your every effort, you reassure, energize,
and inspire older adults in Cedarhurst.
- Cedarhurst believes that its team is its greatest asset. For
this reason, we provide our team members with extensive training as
well as personal and career development opportunities.
- Cedarhurst believes in promoting from within. We seek team
members who wish to grow with us.
- Cedarhurst offers a competitive benefits package including
medical insurance coverage, life insurance, long-term disability
coverage and a 401(k) Plan with company match (after 1 year of
- Cedarhurst considers the health and safety of its residents,
family members, and team members as its highest priorities. All
offers of employment are conditioned on completing and passing a
background and drug test, participating in mandatory COVID-19
vaccine program, participating in testing requirements (COVID-19
and TB) and using designated PPE when required. We are an Equal
Opportunity Employer. In compliance with the Americans with
Disabilities Act, we will provide reasonable accommodations to
qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages prospective
employees and incumbents to discuss potential accommodations with
Keywords: Cedarhurst, Springfield , Director of Sales, Executive , Bethalto, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!